Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

Check Kaise Karte Hai?

Go to your posts then aapne jo jo threads mein posts kiya hai woh sab dekhenge, usme there's removed content vault bar in that pak form ka removed posts hoga, dropdown arrow mein click karoge toh can see how many posts of yours have been removed..

Na na Kittykatkit I'm not talking about tb thread, here in the forum they created a thrash bin thread where all the reported posts are dumped uski baat kar rahi hušŸ˜…

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Kya drama hua bhai kal raatšŸ¤” I missed itsmiley36

Btw I've 33 of my posts from this thread in the thrash bin..

Please aap sab bhi apna apna count bata toh so that I feel a bit bettersmiley36

lol, theyā€™re taking screenshots of your post to talk about ? Iā€™ve never been in that thread so I donā€™t j what goes on in there
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Nothing happened in my profile thread

Go to your posts then aapne jo jo threads mein posts kiya hai woh sab dekhenge, usme there's removed content vault bar in that pak form ka removed posts hoga, dropdown arrow mein click karoge toh can see how many posts of yours have been removed..

Thanksā¤ļø.Let me check.

Haan mujhe kya pata how someone is offscreen šŸ˜¬

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Na na Kittykatkit I'm not talking about tb thread, here in the forum they created a thrash bin thread where all the reported posts are dumped uski baat kar rahi hušŸ˜…

all this energy for us but antonym still standing ? They need to do better with their time

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

lol, theyā€™re taking screenshots of your post to talk about ? Iā€™ve never been in that thread so I donā€™t j what goes on in there

Looks like none of yall know that there's a removed vault thrash thread where all of our reported posts are dumped..

So that way 33 of my posts have been reported and dumped into that thread by mods and we might never know which of our posts have been removed from here and dumped there..

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Looks like none of yall know that there's a removed vault thrash thread where all of our reported posts are dumped..

So that way 33 of my posts have been reported and dumped into that thread by mods and we might never know which of our posts have been removed from here and dumped there..

I never knew such a thing existed , It was created by tere bin Fans or just a regular thread on here ?

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

all this energy for us but antonym still standing ? They need to do better with their time

Screenshot_20240322-092639_Chrome.jpg

See aisa dikhega kaunse removed posts hai aur kitne hai

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago
Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

My count is seven smiley36. I thought I was never a part of any drama smiley37