Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hmmm but I use to think that busha Ansari will be the main antagonist but when I got to know that Sabeena is playing the main villain I was shocked but I'm glad that she got the fame she deserves But for me FT is the curse of PTV despite hamzu being part of it

Why do you hate Fairytale so much?smiley36Haven't watched the second season but heard that it wasn't up to the mark.But I think the first one was pretty good.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

TV dramas are a bigger industry and watch it but pakistan mai film stars still have a different aura, appeal and respect. The way people on ground talk about film stars is different from how people talk about tv actors. Same with ITV vs bollywood.

Just look a LSAs. When Reema, Meera come on stage, top tv stars dance to their tune. Look at the way they interact with them. It's not about seniority because these tv top celebs don't talk to senior tv stars like that. Look at Shaan vs Babur. Shaan and Babur Ali were at the same level in lollywood films. But later Babur came to tv dramas but Shaan stayed away from it. Aaj Babur ki woh respect or stardom or appeal nahi rahi jo Shaan ki hai. This is why when tv stars would transition to films and become successful there, they don't want to come back to it.

But I like to see lollywood actors on TV but I'm glad that resham, sana and babar are doing dramas and I don't remember any shaan movies except khuda Kay liye if shaan did dramas he would've been relevant to the PTV industry Reema and Meera did bollywood after their lollywood career

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: G259

Why do you hate Fairytale so much?smiley36Haven't watched the second season but heard that it wasn't up to the mark.But I think the first one was pretty good.

Because of 2nd leads

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I don’t see Iqra and Hamza doing interviews for brkrj. After fairytale Hamza thinks his Beyoncé , dude barely wants to promote his projects on insta

he is shooting for his next project right now, the one with hum tv... smiley36 he hasn't never done joint interview before as well...
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: music_girl

he is shooting for his next project right now, the one with hum tv... smiley36 he hasn't never done joint interview before as well...

I'm waiting for ZPKB

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hmmm but I use to think that busha Ansari will be the main antagonist but when I got to know that Sabeena is playing the main villain I was shocked but I'm glad that she got the fame she deserves But for me FT is the curse of PTV despite hamzu being part of it

smiley36 Anika I thought he was your fav. Ft gave him the fame and hype, he himself said so in his interviews.
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

smiley36 Anika I thought he was your fav. Ft gave him the fame and hype, he himself said so in his interviews.

she hates aeana more then she loves Hamza
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

He is still My favourite but I don't 2nd leads that's why I hate FT they are the Pakistani version of Arman and ruhi

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Kya drama hua bhai kal raat🤔 I missed itsmiley36

Btw I've 33 of my posts from this thread in the thrash bin..

Please aap sab bhi apna apna count bata toh so that I feel a bit bettersmiley36

Check Kaise Karte Hai?