Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I don’t see Iqra and Hamza doing interviews for brkrj. After fairytale Hamza thinks his Beyoncé , dude barely wants to promote his projects on insta

Looks like Hamza becomes Ahad 2.0 i wish he didn't take FT and took Tere Bin Instead

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Ayeza might be done Abbasi ka pata nahi because he has stop giving interviews like Beyonce

Hamza Abbasi ne to waise acting bhi chor di thi par he came back to it. ab interview bhi aajayega.

Edited by hypnotoad - 6 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Looks like Hamza becomes Ahad 2.0 i wish he didn't take FT and took Tere Bin Instead

his baby face could never work for murtasim
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: G259

Sajal might be at the top of their dislike list.She doesn't give IVs to media at all.

she gave them an interview in 2021 for the promotion of her film. Sajal actually does interview when the moment calls for it . Ayeza hasn’t done an interview with anyone in years .

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

his baby face could never work for murtasim

I'm not talking about murtu baby I'm talking about the character rohail if Hamza played rohail he would've got mass fame like sabeena got PS Subhan can't act for life

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Hamza Abbasi ne to waise acting bhi chor di thi par he came back to it. ab interview bhi aajayega.

In his behalf naimal can do the promotion 😂😂

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dramas are bigger than films look at Mehwish hayat since she forayed to movies she became irrelevant if Mehwish did back to back dramas she would've been a top actress like Mahira, Sanam S, Iqra or Ayeza

TV dramas are a bigger industry and watch it but pakistan mai film stars still have a different aura, appeal and respect. The way people on ground talk about film stars is different from how people talk about tv actors. Same with ITV vs bollywood.

Just look a LSAs. When Reema, Meera come on stage, top tv stars dance to their tune. Look at the way they interact with them. It's not about seniority because these tv top celebs don't talk to senior tv stars like that. Look at Shaan vs Babur. Shaan and Babur Ali were at the same level in lollywood films. But later Babur came to tv dramas but Shaan stayed away from it. Aaj Babur ki woh respect or stardom or appeal nahi rahi jo Shaan ki hai. This is why when tv stars would transition to films and become successful there, they don't want to come back to it.

Edited by hypnotoad - 6 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I'm not talking about murtu baby I'm talking about the character rohail if Hamza played rohail he would've got mass fame like sabeena got PS Subhan can't act for life

sabeena got hype because she was a major part of the story . She was practically in every episode. Rohail wasn’t as important and would’ve made no impact like Hamza’s career

she gave them an interview in 2021 for the promotion of her film. Sajal actually does interview when the moment calls for it . Ayeza hasn’t done an interview with anyone in years .

Sajal only does IVs which are part of the promotions of her work.I think Ayeza has appeared more with Danish in different talk shows than individually.Even the last one of those was 3-4 years ago.
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

sabeena got hype because she was a major part of the story . She was practically in every episode. Rohail wasn’t as important and would’ve made no impact like Hamza’s career

Hmmm but I use to think that busha Ansari will be the main antagonist but when I got to know that Sabeena is playing the main villain I was shocked but I'm glad that she got the fame she deserves But for me FT is the curse of PTV despite hamzu being part of it