Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Ayeza might be done Abbasi ka pata nahi because he has stop giving interviews like Beyonce

because his always saying stupid shit . Anyways there’s no point for major stars to do interviews for dramas, their fans will sell it for them
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: G259

I think she is considered a top actress by the audience but the reviewers in particular don't give her much credit.

for a long time she was considered the queen of damsel in distress roles so reviewers were sick of her . After mpht she’s been on a quest to prove them wrong

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

probably because she isn’t an industry social person . Most people who people like gl and sh love are people who are friendly and reach out to them . Even that stylist rao made a vague instagram post the other day about people who pick up calls getting stuff done . That’s how the industry works

True.Is it also because she hasn't ventured into films?
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

because his always saying stupid shit . Anyways there’s no point for major stars to do interviews for dramas, their fans will sell it for them

Hmmm but I'm waiting for BRKRJ promotion on fushcia and that nida show i hope they interview about their show not PL

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I don’t think that’s why . She just did regressive dramas that people didn’t think had much variety in them . With sh it could also be because she won’t give them an interview. They get weird about celebrity that reject them

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Dramas are bigger than films look at Mehwish hayat since she forayed to movies she became irrelevant if Mehwish did back to back dramas she would've been a top actress like Mahira, Sanam S, Iqra or Ayeza

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Hmmm but I'm waiting for BRKRJ promotion on fushcia and that nida show i hope they interview about their show not PL

I don’t see Iqra and Hamza doing interviews for brkrj. After fairytale Hamza thinks his Beyoncé , dude barely wants to promote his projects on insta

Dramas are bigger than films look at Mehwish hayat since she forayed to movies she became irrelevant if Mehwish did back to back dramas she would've been a top actress like Mahira, Sanam S, Iqra or Ayeza

Yeah,in Pakistan dramas are bigger than films.So it is probably what the others have said here.

I don’t think that’s why . She just did regressive dramas that people didn’t think had much variety in them . With sh it could also be because she won’t give them an interview. They get weird about celebrity that reject them

Sajal might be at the top of their dislike list.She doesn't give IVs to media at all.