Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Fuschia interviewed gulbabe

https://youtu.be/7JCGQ2hQ62A?si=aYFy9Ln-LgzDyiO0

They’re one step closer to Hamza and Ayeza

True thatsmiley36.Let's see if they can interview anyone among them because none of them have given IVs recently.

Originally posted by: spnfan

Katrina also had salman. Sallu daddy is more powerful than a nepo daddies smiley36

okay true but I still have mad respect for Katrina man. Sallu daddy has sponsored a lot of careers but how many of those reach the level of stardom Katrina has! And I feel sure he can get her through doors, but after that it’s her effort and luck. And Katrina had two things: extreme dedication and luck. Not only was she an outsider BUT there’s the Hindi language issue as well. But still she picked projects smartly, which focused on her strengths and were carried by others, got established and made herself a star. Her journey has been a smart one.

Baat tou hai 👏

Then the way she carries herself, supports her family and is now has her own line of makeup. Not to mention I was pleasantly surprised by her performance lately as well in Merry Christmas.

Ab tou her taste in men has also improved 😂😂

Edited by tgota92 - 6 months ago

Hopefully Ayeza and hamza may give interview

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

okay true but I still have mad respect for Katrina man. Sallu daddy has sponsored a lot of careers but how many of those reach the level of stardom Katrina has! And I feel sure he can get her through doors, but after that it’s her effort and luck. And Katrina had two things: extreme dedication and luck. Not only was she an outsider BUT there’s the Hindi language issue as well. But still she picked projects smartly, which focused on her strengths and were carried by others, got established and made herself a star. Her journey has been a smart one.

Baat tou hai 👏

Then the way she carries herself, supports her family and is now has her own line of makeup. Not to mention I was pleasantly surprised by her performance lately as well in Merry Christmas.

Ab tou her taste in men has also improved 😂😂

The only thing I like about katrina is her cosmetic brand. She is the only bwood actress who did it right and the pricing is also reasonable for its quality.

But apart from that she got big purely based on luck and Indians obsession with white people. 20 yrs and she still can't speak proper Hindi and that itself says how much hardword she put into acting. Her performance in merry Christmas is nothing worth appreciation considering she did bare minimum after being in the field for 20yrs.

Originally posted by: mala06

Katrina was an outsider. Durre is getting it on golden plate.

I saw the clip from Khaie today in her scene opposite Khalid Butt - a character who is literally paralyzed and can’t move much - and yet Khalid stole that scene from her 🤦🏻‍♀️ She was so so so bad. She’s ok in the angry scenes but man the moment an emotional scene pops up, her acting becomes a joke.

she has a long way to go. Katrina jitna time hi lagay shayad lol

Edited by tgota92 - 6 months ago

The only thing I like about katrina is her cosmetic brand. She is the only bwood actress who did it right and the pricing is also reasonable for its quality.

But apart from that she got big purely based on luck and Indians obsession with white people. 20 yrs and she still can't speak proper Hindi and that itself says how much hardword she put into acting. Her performance in merry Christmas is nothing worth appreciation considering she did bare minimum after being in the field for 20yrs.

haha okay you don’t like her. Totally fine 👍🏼

I agree she’s not the best actress but I personally noticed a huge difference in MC. But to each their own 😊

Her brand is really cool and I love her inclusive promotion of it. Very diverse and I love that.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Ayeza might be done Abbasi ka pata nahi because he has stop giving interviews like Beyonce

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Katrina also had salman. Sallu daddy is more powerful than a nepo daddies smiley36

still she started out on her own with modeling and working in the south . Nepo babies have help from the start
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://twitter.com/onlyKaran12/status/1770897313042485630?t=zGrc0JMoNzJvbDOtwun5Ow&s=19

After seeing bilal with some flesh on his face for so long, it looks like he was malnourished in dobara smiley36

Originally posted by: mala06

I feel Ayeza is underestimated in the industry itself. She still has the highest following of celebrity in instagram, has back to back hits, have done experimental roles. Still she isn't given as much credit as she should.

Have to say pyare Afzal I didn't liked her. But the progress she has made is praiseworthy. She deserves to be considered top actress.

I think she is considered a top actress by the audience but the reviewers in particular don't give her much credit.