Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Mari_a

What does Fahad mustafa do? I have never seen him in anything...idk why he is famous..just curious.. even at times when i was not a ptv fan i still was aware of Fawad mahira sanam and few more but never heard about Fahad.

Fahad Mustafa become a local superstar after hosting Jeeto Pakistan, one of the biggest game shows of Pakistan before that he was a fab actor who worked in gems like Mein Abdur Kadir hoon, Daam etc

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Despite personal opinions on Dure’s acting seems from reviewers she’s the biggest draw of khaie. I don’t even hear people talk about Faysal. It’s either her or Shuja or Mahur

Bcz FQ ki acting same hai. It's similar to all other roles he does. Gussa, popping eyes and young wife

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

If mahira can be a star then she can be a star as well.

Mahira has a perceived stardom like Aish in India..they both don’t have incredible records except 2-3 big wins..but they will never be B list ever…irrespective of whatever work they do or don’t.. Both literally are the face of their nation abroad and have international appeal and recognition. That’s why Dure tried to project herself as next Mahira. Because there are many great actresses..but very few actresses with the star aura and allure. MK isn’t the best actress around but she has the aura of a star….she stands out in a crowd of beauties..she actually looks way better in real than she does on screen..and she is the nicest celebrity I have encountered. Like I bumped into KSG once and that guy is so bogus and ughhh….but MK was an absolute delight.

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

first complain that Daneza stopped posting personal stuff..and almost insinuate that there is some trouble brewing..then when she starts posting about personal life…complain why she did and its all a projection. this creepy obsession or random dislike for her / with her has only happened after Mein..I sometimes so wish she never did that show. Daneza literally are a vanilla couple..I genuinely think Ayeza needs to remove her and their nazar or something..

Okay so I agree about this negativity she is getting after Mein though I was also Mein viewer.I watched Mein & only people I liked in it were Shehzad & MJ. If Ayeza hasn't done, I don't know if anyone could have pulled it off. Only other actor I can imagine is Saba. Yes, it all started with how people can't understand her hype & then her styling and prob with how impersonal her Instagram is... (Though I never really followed her much offscreen, noticed these things during Mein)

Chupke chupke ke time toh, I didn't see all this. Saw only cute comments exchange btw her & obi

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Mahira has a perceived stardom like Aish in India..they both don’t have incredible records except 2-3 big wins..but they will never be B list ever…irrespective of whatever work they do or don’t.. Both literally are the face of their nation abroad and have international appeal and recognition. That’s why Dure tried to project herself as next Mahira. Because there are many great actresses..but very few actresses with the star aura and allure. MK isn’t the best actress around but she has the aura of a star….she stands out in a crowd of beauties..she actually looks way better in real than she does on screen..and she is the nicest celebrity I have encountered. Like I bumped into KSG once and that guy is so bogus and ughhh….but MK was an absolute delight.

You have met Mahira IRL?. Please give more details on what it was like. What is KSG?

Edited by blahblah131 - 7 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: blahblah131

You have met Mahira IRL?. Please give more details on what it was like. What is KSG?

her Khaala stays in my town..and apparently MK visits this place..during summer…every now and then..I bumped into her and her Khaala in a cafe..she was wearing a white tank top and capri? I think no makeup at all and yet like her skin man..she glows! She was quite surprised that somebody recognised her as this is a predominantly white townsmiley36 anyhow..this was after HKKST and I thanked her for playing Mehreen Mansoor..and told her that everyone loves her for Khirad but I loved her in Shehrezaat and HKKST a lot..and also that I loved Zaalima song in Raees and I wish I could see her more in BW..she made a cute pout and chuckled about it smiley36 she was very kind and patient and nice to us…and really grateful that somebody appreciated Mehreen because she found that role very challenging and also satisfying to play. That was about it. the way she speaks yaar..uff! smiley27 KSG - Karan Singh Grover
blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

her Khaala stays in my town..and apparently MK visits this place..during summer…every now and then..I bumped into her and her Khaala in a cafe..she was wearing a white tank top and capri? I think no makeup at all and yet like her skin man..she glows! She was quite surprised that somebody recognised her as this is a predominantly white townsmiley36 anyhow..this was after HKKST and I thanked her for playing Mehreen Mansoor..and told her that everyone loves her for Khirad but I loved her in Shehrezaat and HKKST a lot..and also that I loved Zaalima song in Raees and I wish I could see her more in BW..she made a cute pout and chuckled about it smiley36 she was very kind and patient and nice to us…and really grateful that somebody appreciated Mehreen because she found that role very challenging and also satisfying to play. That was about it. the way she speaks yaar..uff! smiley27 KSG - Karan Singh Grover

Wow, thanks for sharing. I love Mahira more for her offscreen vibe. She is so authentic

Ohhh? Is KSG rude???

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: spnfan

If you are not a fan of yumna you are free to not be but don't use degrading words against her in here.

What was degrading? I didn't use any bad word. Sincerely asking since I know you are not her fan.
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 6 months ago

What in the world 3BB60F8A-1C23-4592-A80F-FB343E536EB1.jpeg