Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

If mahira can be a star then she can be a star as well.

yeah talent and stardom are different things. warna nawazuddin siddiqui irfan khan or pankaj tripathi bollywood ke top stars hote.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Yumna is the darling of classes and the masses..she did a lot of critically acclaimed stuff before TB happened.. I don’t even like her anymore..but she has proved herself many times to be in the top bracket..and her online popularity is pretty insane on Insta and everywhere..Ayeza as Mala said..no matter what she does will always be a beautiful girl..her acting skills get discounted a lot. She can keep delivering hits..she can do all kinds of roles - negative, positive, grey, comedy - she will never get the appreciation from classes I don’t know why! Both deserve the top spot - I don’t know why Mehwish is there though?? Like she can’t even act anymore with that frozen face and comes in a movie with Humayun..who people will watch anyway. Id like to see her BO pull without any other top star in it?

I do agree that Yumna has insane fandom. But I might be in some minority who kind of finds her acting monotonous.Many times I can see shades of one of her character in a show in another show. However if you are a great actor you can easily adopt to another character. Thats one of the reason why I think bilal and Ayeza are great.

I don't even understand how Mewish is considered top in the first place.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: bips

Is she holding a cigarette?? How did the editors miss it smiley36

I am hoping for a kissing scene because Wahaj was staring at her lips but it is too much for Pakistani dramas so I woke up

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Mehwish’s Bo will be proven with that Eid release. The wahajat’s last Eid release with Hania made five crore with major competition . For such a huge star she has to make at least double that

that movie looks really low budget and dated. i don't have high hopes.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Is he the guy Iqra was dating who made fun of acne? I wasn't much into pak gossip back then but my mutuals on Twitter wanted Iqra to break up with him

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/9suaj2sOeA

Another day, another silly post about Ayeza (by the same User)! I have noticed this user is so weirdly obsessed with Ayeza (Daneza) in a rather strange way. smiley24

Edited by XshopaholicX - 6 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Is he the guy Iqra was dating who made fun of acne? I wasn't much into pak gossip back then but my mutuals on Twitter wanted Iqra to break up with him

must be old goss kyunke inki toh shadi bhi 2019 mai hogayi thismiley37

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

If mahira can be a star then she can be a star as well.

Thats true lol. In few years Durre will be considerd superstar too lol.