aww the halal side hug lol
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Bas ye bolke baat khatamsmiley24Atleast spill the tea

Or is it related to the shipping business by the yumhaj fans

I think he might be doing something outside his married because the emoji is giving suspicion
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

she’s insuating he isn’t behaving like a married man

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I think he might be doing something outside his married because the emoji is giving suspicion

Is this a credible source? There is no tea I've seen so far?

So it seems now any random person can make any allusions (via emojis) without any explanation, let alone evidence, and we should believe it and start throwing shade at someone's character.

Got it. Thanks.

Actors are not bound to post about their personal life on SM.It is his wish if he doesn't want to post pics with his wife or daughter.If he isn't posting pics with his wife it doesn't mean that he does not go anywhere with her.

Edited by minakrish - 7 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: G259

Actors are not bound to post about their personal life on SM.It is his wish if he doesn't want to post pics with his wife or daughter.If he isn't posting pics with his wife it doesn't mean that he does not go anywhere with her.

Where did I say he needs to post? Everyone forgot to read last line and jumping on post. 😂

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

she’s insuating he isn’t behaving like a married man

The tweet or emoji didn't really give away anything.
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Is this a credible source? There is no tea I've seen so far?

So it seems now any random person can make any allusions (via emojis) without any explanation, let alone evidence, and we should believe it and start throwing shade at someone's character.

Got it. Thanks.

I’ve followed this person for a whirl and she used to spill Pakistani celebrity tea so I find her tea more believable. She’s the first person I heard the mohib-sanam rumor from
hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I find him always shady, these shippers dared to ship him with unmarried girl because of his shadiness. Married but hardly post or go anywhere with wife smiley29

Don't tell me he doesn't like to post anything on social media because he don't need to post if he spend time with wife. Media is enough to click shady pictures to let us know smiley36

What shady pics has media clicked? What has him being inactive on SM got to do with spending time with wife?

On your views on shipping, I don't even know where to start:

Fawad and Mahira were shipped after Humsafar and called Ammi Abbu and both were happily married with kids. Fawad's wife was even seen everywhere. When ZGH came, I remember how much Sanam was shaded by Fahira fans, how they said she shouldn't be the one in ZGH opp. Fawad but it should be Mahira.

Shipping in ITV is also so much serious than PTV. Wasn't Barun already married but Saniya wasn't. Does that make Barun shady. Tbh first time I'm hearing that shipping only happens because the guy is shady.

How do you know he does not go anywhere with his wife? We have seen pics of them having dinner with friends. We only haven't seen her pic at industry-related events. Also some of the industry events he goes to are in karachi whereas she lives in Lahore. Majority of celebs have spouses like this who don't come to industry events but they are not shady or cheaters.

It also depends also on the spouse how much they want to be in the limelight. And I won't be surprised if sana wants to keep away from limelight. Everytime she comments on his post or that of his costars, she gets vitriol thrown at her.

If we are making serious allegations about him being shady or cheater, at least give some evidence or concrete examples. Then we can have a better discussion.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

There are some male actors who are married but don't share their personal life on sm or share photos with their wives and children so that their following doesn't get affected..

Like If you know shaheer sheikh an Indian TV actor, he became father for the second time this year but he posted nothing on his ig page related to it, nobody even knew that his wife who's the creative head of netflix india is pregnant...he didnt even share news about the birth of his second daughter...

Same thing wahaj does..its not like he never posted about his family, when he wasn't much famous he regularly posted pics with his daughter, sana and maya but since tb as he has been bashed for petty thing he has decided to put up posts only about his professional work..

Wahaj really scaled down posting pics of his family since 2021/2022 - so a year or two before Tere Bin even aired. You won't see family pics if you look at his IG posts from 2022.

Edited by hypnotoad - 7 months ago