https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3HyW7QoJ3T/?igsh=MWxyOXYxM2VkMmZvOA==

New teaser of Abdullahpur ka Devdas looks quite depressing

Edited by Rashi23 - 8 months ago
Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Posted: 8 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3GMbvSPPAG/?igsh=MWU5MHI4MzZyNGd2Ng==

Ali Gul Mallah about St. Billu. He later went on to say that whenever he wanted to add something in a scene by himself he would tell Farooq Rind that Bilal wants it smiley37

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Ayeza Hamza seem to have a very comfortable and chill bond ..I like the new post she shared with him smiley1 they look so good together!! Ayeza had an amazing bond with OKB too during Chupke Chupke days..it used to be so fun to see their comments under each other’s post…smiley36

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Ayeza Hamza seem to have a very comfortable and chill bond ..I like the new post she shared with him smiley1 they look so good together!! Ayeza had an amazing bond with OKB too during Chupke Chupke days..it used to be so fun to see their comments under each other’s post…smiley36

Ohh yes. I followed chupke chupke while it was ongoing and it used to be really fun and sweet seeing their interactions on Instagram. Ustad ji comments. OBI was also really fun.. 😁

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Ohh yes. I followed chupke chupke while it was ongoing and it used to be really fun and sweet seeing their interactions on Instagram. Ustad ji comments. OBI was also really fun.. 😁

OBI is a natural with his wit and humour smiley17smiley27 I am not his biggest fan as an actor in terms of versatility but I love his offscreen personality and his comic timing smiley36

OBI is a natural with his wit and humour smiley17smiley27 I am not his biggest fan as an actor in terms of versatility but I love his offscreen personality and his comic timing smiley36

Ohh yes. I agree that he isn't that good of an actor. I didn't really like him in terms of acting before. But Chupke chupke was a surprise. I really liked him in it and their pairing was also really good. Mostly I like his off screen persona..

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Ok I just smiley43smiley43 Mahnoor and Shehram just serving chemistry in every episode..the train scene and her holding his hand is just smiley42smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley42 smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43 Sorry for so many emojis but I just smiley43smiley36 Sorry Bilshan fans ..but in terms of onscreen chemistry..the best couple on screen right now are these two smiley43smiley36

Ok I just smiley43smiley43 Mahnoor and Shehram just serving chemistry in every episode..the train scene and her holding his hand is just smiley42smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley42 smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43 Sorry for so many emojis but I just smiley43smiley36 Sorry Bilshan fans ..but in terms of onscreen chemistry..the best couple on screen right now are these two smiley43smiley36

you don't have to worry about the Bilshan fans they are like this "Bilal's the greatest the best actor and he doesn't need chemistry with anyone, he is single handedly making that show a global hit and they should ahve just hired him to do every role or should have been a one man show just him... "

i was just reading an article "10 ways to be the best Wedding Guest ever"

and on number 5:

5. Keep negative comments to yourself. Even if you thought the vows were cheesy or the dress wasn't your style, there's no need to rain on anyone's parade.

Every wedding guests (and funeral guests) in PTV shows should read this article...

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Not just in PTV but also in real life as well smiley9