Users

Frequent Posters

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Who knows they may pair ruhi and armaan and kill abheera

Nahh they clearly mentioned her as FL soo they will not like ak in season 3 or ak in season 1 or naira is exception though because sirat is not remembered at all in season 3 by ak

Ps: not to u…there are many who wanted ak and abeemanyu ka ema and prayed abhira is their affair kid..that cringe ultra😂😂😂god bless them

Edited by Annabethhoney - 8 months ago
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Umm.. you saw how Abhira behaved with her classmates who irritated her on the first day right? smiley36

And anyways Abhira is Armaan's wife. It's her haq to live in his bedroom, in his house. Ek saal ke baad usko jahan jana hai, woh jaaye. For now, Armaan ka ghar = Abhira ka ghar.

I Don't know what does irritating classmates have anything to do with Abhira finding a PG or staying Alone at a rented place

It's fine If she is okay staying as his Wife in His Bedroom Sharing his Bed even after knowing that He has an ambiguous relationship with his brother's wife , His Promises to his Brother's wife

If She is really a STRONG n INDEPENDENT Woman who want to fight for Justice as a Lawyer I think she should start with the Injustice Rohit has suffered due to Armaan n Ruhi take stand for right n leave with dignity instead of staying as a Cheaters Wife n suffering there for a year just for deal n Safety when there are Alternative ways for Armaan to protect her

Let's See what she does If she really finds out the truth as per promo Or this is another misleading promo

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alia547

wasn't ghum 1 itself a copy of kusum dola,a bengali show?

It was the official hindi remake of Kusum Dola. No one denied it or claimed Ghum as a different/original show.

There's a difference between an official remake and an unofficial ripoff which Gen 4 is.

DT Note

It seems members have finished discussion on the promo .

Discussions have moved on to other topics and other shows.

Please stick to topic or thread will be locked

YRKKH DT.

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I don’t trust the promo. Lollypop dikhate hai bas. Ab tak triangle start nahi kiya hai full fledged. smiley19

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don’t trust the promo. Lollypop dikhate hai bas. Ab tak triangle start nahi kiya hai full fledged. smiley19

You are literally here for "Aag lage chahe basti main baba apni masti mein"smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

You are literally here for "Aag lage chahe basti main baba apni masti mein"smiley37

Thats the main reason I watch all the shows. 😂😂😂😂

Aag lage basti mei, hum apni masti mei.

#TeamPopcorn 😍

Toh jo show mei jyada aag ladi padi hoti hai, woh I watch start mei. Baki then back to back smiley37

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Akshara hugged on duty doctor smiley42So khoon goenka's ka bhi hai usme especially ruhi borrowed all characters from her maasi.

1. Remembering her ex after being in marriage for 6 years.

2. Hugging her ex

3. Tu tu main main with ex and caring for her ex smiley36

smiley36

Exactly! Sirf Birlas kya Akshara Sharma was doing emotional cheating for 6 long years that’s why she was unable to move onsmiley36
Ruhi toh fir bhi aarohi and Neil ki legacy hai, lekin akshara toh legacy blood thi fir bhi 6 long years emotional cheating karti rahi tabhi toh 6 saal pati ko pati ka haqq tak nahi de payi, itna he nahi on duty doctor ki baho mai lipat gayi smiley36🙏
Edited by minakrish - 8 months ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

I don’t find the comparisons between Abhira with Sai right because both have completely different characterizations. Abhira is far more relatable to me. She’s compassionate, selfless and doesn’t have ego. Ruhi so far is also good except her going after the man who doesn’t want her and dumped her for his crazy family. I don’t find her and Armaan hugging wrong because he’s her Jeth or Armaan is married. Armaan and Abhira marriage isn’t an actual marriage yet, but I find it wrong because Armaan clearly doesn’t want her. Ruhi still hasn’t got that hint and thinking he is just some majboor who had to leave her for his family and his marriage with Abhira isn’t a permanent one. He lacks a spine. Ruhi should move on than running after such man who couldn’t even stand up for her, put his family above her and was okay with his brother, who he claims to love more than him, marrying her when she clearly didn’t love his brother. Still he was okay with his brother being in loveless marriage. I don’t think Abhira isn’t jealous of their hug in romantic sense. I think she’s jealous because Armaan has been the only one she’s been close to after losing her mom. She doesn’t have anyone else. She has developed an attachment to Armaan.

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just want rohit tomorrow comeback it's high time.. Enough of tolerating this ruhi going near Armaan