Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

That show is written by zehjabeel smiley3. I didn't know that. She is the writer of mein as well. If her fl is a bechari then she is gonna go through hell and loose everything and will get back at the bad guys only in the last 2-3 episodes smiley36

Anmol and hamza don't do nibba nibbi behaviour and unofficially announced they are together

Yep and the director is zeeshan Ahmed. ( I don't know which drama he directed but naam suna lag raha hai)

It's in the description I saw. FL bechari hi lag rahi teasers me.

IMG_20240116_214713.jpg

ohhgod thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi dont mind me this is my first time using this so i m just trying ki how to post things here

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: spnfan

Hi Renee. I am fine. How are you?

That drama is still running? smiley3

Last I heard harshad Chopra was in it with a girl half his age. He also left? smiley29 why are they not ending it?

I have zero idea about what's happening in itv smiley36

Lol..I don't watch the show but somehow got the updates from ig clips..apparently they started another season with new cast and I think they killed off the main leads from last season including harshad and fans went mad. smiley37

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
More than this I want to see Bilal Wahaj as brothers or rivals,I will literally not miss anything of that show if it happenssmiley9
Edited by Tiara-p - 9 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Murad standing up for his wife in the very last episode and everyone is giving him props like this weak man didn’t spend his whole married life letting his family disrespect his wife and even slapped her at one point

Edited by Kittykatkit - 9 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Lol, literally nothing has changed in this drama . The mother was talking down on mannat till murad said he was the father of her child . She only reluctantly let her come home because she’s pregnant but clearly still doesn’t like her

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

The ending was so stupid . All these a**holes got their happy ending except niggi who was literally the kindest character. Is the lesson here that sometimes bad wins ? Wtf was this

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

they look cute togethersmiley27..is Sirf Tum any good?smiley36 I like Anmol for obvious reasons these days smiley36 she looks pretty gorg in some of the pics on Insta smiley16