Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Doesn't he look older than 44 ? Or the grey hair is deliberate ? Lot of people are greying their hair for fashion

He is definitely older than 44. In his ig he has pics with his grandchildren. Those kids look 4-5yrs old and the pic itself was 4-5 yrs ago.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I dont like Ameer Gilani as well..smiley12 bore karta hai bahot zyadasmiley13smiley36 also his chipku better half Mawra..every other time..she will go Ameerrrrrrrrrrrrr in the insta comment sectionsmiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I dont like Ameer Gilani as well..smiley12 bore karta hai bahot zyadasmiley13smiley36 also his chipku better half Mawra..every other time..she will go Ameerrrrrrrrrrrrr in the insta comment sectionsmiley36

Only watched him in sabaat and he was meh in it. Don't know if he improved but Hassan chose his acting over bilal's in Ishq murshid and I was like did he improve that much?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: spnfan

Only watched him in sabaat and he was meh in it. Don't know if he improved but Hassan chose his acting over bilal's in Ishq murshid and I was like did he improve that much?

Nobody was good in Sabaat actually..but Ameer is not good looking, doesnt have screen presence and his dialogue delivery is frothy..smiley36 I havent started with Ishq Murshid yet..but nothing Ameer does, can top Bilaal in PKS or O Rangreza for me atleast,..whatever Ameer does in his whole career lol..smiley36 Hassan is cray crayyy..dont worry the list will be updated now, as Bilu and Dure gave SH an interviewsmiley36
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

he was good in neem, totally my opinion.
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It makes everyone uncomfortable. The peak was him opposite seher and sajal. Both are nani Muni bachees for him.

with kinza also... smiley39

It seems like this man makes it to be paired with every young actress that exist in ptv

spnfan thumbnail

Mashal, kinza, mawra, sara barely have any buzz around them and I guess even Pakistanis isn't crushing on mashal smiley37

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

with kinza also... smiley39

It seems like this man makes it to be paired with every young actress that exist in ptv

Oh right he did one with kinza as well. smiley29 but she atleast looks more matured than sajal and seher.

spnfan thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Iqra87685226/status/1747224150018859289

Fahad and ayeza does look good together.