Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

Zaid's dad is such a commendable actor. Everytime I watch mein, he has such a screen presence. Remarkable.

He definitely is and he has such towering personality. The actor playing ayra's brother is also very tall but he don't have the screen presence daddy has. Daddy makes every current heartthrobs look like kids smiley36. St. Billu and wajju looks like such kiddos in front of him.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

while they were separated Murad agreed to get engaged to his obsessed cousin Sitara, now him and mannat have reconciled but his mother and aunt are still planning his marriage to sitara. Coward murad is too scared to tell them that he got back with his wife

mannat is also pregnant now and murad’s mother is questioning the paternity of the baby since her and murad have been separated for six months . Next episode we’ll see murad finally stand up for his wife after letting his mother talk shit shit for months .

All of this after slapping eo is a bit smiley39 but I guess they are taking a realistic approach though I doubt Murad's mom will change to accept Mannat ...

spnfan thumbnail

They should make a show with him as a lead and an actress the same age as him.

No more older man and young girl smiley39

It should either be nadia Jamil or hadiqa.

Or they can do a cheeni kum type of story with him and saba or sanam. I think saba and him will look hot together.

spnfan thumbnail

https://hamariweb.com/profiles/shahzad-nawaz_13469

Internet says daddy hottie is 44yrs old smiley3

He is younger than Hrithik Roshan and only 3-4yrs older than ranbir kapoor and only 10yrs older than his onscreen son wahaj smiley23

spnfan thumbnail

I think daddy hottie is nearly 50. There is a pic of him with wannabe daddies like humayun, Fq and almost daddy Adnan Siddiqui and everyone's brother aijaz Aslam. All these guys are 50-53 age bracket. Another cute daddy Babar Ali is also 50+.

I can't believe all of them and Hrithik Roshan are in the same age bracket smiley3. Hrithik is still a hottie and haven't reached daddy level yet for me smiley37

Originally posted by: spnfan

https://hamariweb.com/profiles/shahzad-nawaz_13469

Internet says daddy hottie is 44yrs old smiley3

He is younger than Hrithik Roshan and only 3-4yrs older than ranbir kapoor and only 10yrs older than his onscreen son wahaj smiley23

Doesn't he look older than 44 ? Or the grey hair is deliberate ? Lot of people are greying their hair for fashion

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

They should make a show with him as a lead and an actress the same age as him.

No more older man and young girl smiley39

Faisal qureshi sahab ki dukaan bandd karadoh aap

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bips

Faisal qureshi sahab ki dukaan bandd karadoh aap

There is a fanpage on ig and it has edits of all shows he has done... the ones with the younger girls make me so uncomfortable

spnfan thumbnail

There is a fanpage on ig and it has edits of all shows he has done... the ones with the younger girls make me so uncomfortable

It makes everyone uncomfortable. The peak was him opposite seher and sajal. Both are nani Muni bachees for him.