Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

the male lead slapped the fl before episode 10smiley39 and gave her sad puppy eyes when she fainted

I know that but majority of the audience seemed to have loved the show and considered Murtasim a perfect ML or something on those lines.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: G259

IDK how to explain this but was TB criticized this much like Mein before the MR drama?I have not watched it so have no idea.I hear that it was a good watch as a romantic drama until the MR kaand.Mein is being criticized way more.

It was watchable only upto 20-21 episodes and it was way more illogical than mein. Atleast in mein mj is established as a volatile character and Asif is established as an elitist snobs and they behave accordingly. In tb meerab is supposed to be smart but she is dumb, Murtu is supposed to be self righteous but he slaps meerab, asks her to jumb off the terrace, behaves as if he owns her and ofcourse rap*d her. Then it had a typical itv inspired vamp like haya and a maa begum who don't have any particular characteristics and her actions are solely to movie the story forward.

spnfan thumbnail

I know that but majority of the audience seemed to have loved the show and considered Murtasim a perfect ML or something on those lines.

Perfect MLsmiley37. The dude slapped and r*ped the FL and asked her to jump off the terrace. Also stayed quite when she was being character assassinated to running away from him after the r*pesmiley11

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: spnfan

Sajal is so different in her morning show iv with ahad for yks and with bilal for orangreza.

I got it what you were saying about Sajal & Bilal. I watched their promotional segment for Khel Khel main. They are very comfortable with each other.

Some of my friends on IF have watched it,so I have seen them discussing about it.Everyone has their own likes and dislikes.I have a fair idea of the show's story from those discussions and clips on YT.Plus it was a burning topic of discussion on SM.I found it regressive from those clips.But again,maybe I shouldn't judge it based on only that much?Kind of grew a dislike for it more due to the FD than the show itself.

Edited by G259 - 8 months ago

Perfect MLsmiley37. The dude slapped and r*ped the FL and asked her to jump off the terrace. Also stayed quite when she was being character assassinated to running away from him after the r*pesmiley11

Did he r*pe her?As far as I know,they changed it into consummation due to backlash.
spnfan thumbnail

Did he r*pe her?As far as I know,they changed it into consummation due to backlash.

The drama was already done shooting and due to backlash they made it look like meerab consented to it but the after scene and Meerab's reaction and her entire look clearly screamed r*pe. There was a scene in the precap where haya clearly indicates meerab was r*ped and they edited that out as well. The original story had r*pe in it and them editing it out just made the entire story after that come out as sensless and meeran looked like she has some mental issue for running away from her husband after a consensual consummation. It was dumb beyond words and these people are calling mein badsmiley37

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I got it what you were saying about Sajal & Bilal. I watched their promotional segment for Khel Khel main. They are very comfortable with each other.

In kkm sajal and Bilal were more matured and seemed conscious but in their o rangreza IVs these two were more carefree

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

In kkm sajal and Bilal were more matured and seemed conscious but in their o rangreza IVs these two were more carefree

Will check them as well smiley36