Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Pixidust or blunt?

Pixie.

Always appreciate shows and all. Had posted a list of shows once.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: music_girl

this person dislikes sehar and hamza, I've never seen a nice appreciative post from this user. It's not the first smiley36 oh, and the user definitely hated ft.

No blunt only liked Hamza I've seen her Post praising him

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Pixie.

Always appreciate shows and all. Had posted a list of shows once.

Some of her opinions make sense but she behaves like she has elite taste and then hypes up FT all the time. smiley36

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

smiley36 total bw vibes and very filmy. I see some persons saying it's the same old story ofc it's the same old story, it's big bang production, the production house literally produced mayiri - what were they expecting

As of now it don't look impressive. How did ahad even considered doing it before backing out smiley36

music_girl thumbnail

Some of her opinions make sense but she behaves like she has elite taste and then hypes up FT all the time. smiley36

smiley36 her posts doesn't bother me, she doesn't unnecessary hate on people... so that works for me.

Also I guess that's her fav show.

I mean I also loved ft so that's understandable smiley39 another reason I know everything about the actors without even trying cos everything comes on my feed. Not anymore though, started watching PJO recently and it's nearly over too. .

music_girl thumbnail

As of now it don't look impressive. How did ahad even considered doing it before backing out smiley36

ahad is too elite for this smiley36 it's a big bang show I'm no way expecting deep insightful heartbreaking storyline I mean come on ... they cash on what sells, so why bother with creative stories.
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This will grab views and trps
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

smiley36 her posts doesn't bother me, she doesn't unnecessary hate on people... so that works for me.

Also I guess that's her fav show.

I mean I also loved ft so that's understandable smiley39 another reason I know everything about the actors without even trying cos everything comes on my feed. Not anymore though, started watching PJO recently and it's nearly over too. .

I agree with you. I have liked her recommendations. But she is a bit of a fan of Mahira. She isn’t afraid to twll her likes aand dislikes . I liked her post even during FT. Haven't followed her lately though.