Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 9 months ago

Sanam Saeed married a loser . Home wrecking a marriage just to end up with an ass has to hurt

Edited by Kittykatkit - 9 months ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

It’s going to take manner and murad three to five months to get a divorce so I guess they’ll be getting back together

Saw that random scene of them fighting and then laughing on insta and I was like aren't these two the same ones who were slapping each other few weeks ago smiley29. Just by random scenes I can tell this drama is a trainwreck smiley36 manat might have zero to negative self respect to go back to that guy and his family.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

Saw that random scene of them fighting and then laughing on insta and I was like aren't these two the same ones who were slapping each other few weeks ago smiley29. Just by random scenes I can tell this drama is a trainwreck smiley36 manat might have zero to negative self respect to go back to that guy and his family.

this just made me look at the latest episode and they are already back together. I skipped through the episode so I don’t know what happened but in the last episode murad’s mother was trying to set him up with his cousin so she’s about to be pissed
Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This song better be the greatest song ever with all the stunts they’ve been pulling

https://www.instagram.com/p/C14lJYPouNc/?igsh=dnYydnNvaGJobTlj

Or the song is THAT bad, so they’re compensating
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I’m trying to understand what’s happening in mannat murad but there’s a flashback every five seconds and I don’t care enough to sit through this

Originally posted by: spnfan

I swear to god he literally tried to kill himself in front of her. And she wasn’t angry with him. When Mannat mentions the slap, that stupid , irritating, annoying, cry baby, Murad, gets irritated. And Mannat feels remorseful. Maaro mujhe maaro. He has the AUDACITY to show attitude .
Edited by Gaurika-Shivika - 9 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

I swear to god he literally tried to kill himself in front of her. And she wasn’t angry with him. When Mannat mentions the slap, that stupid , irritating, annoying, cry baby, Murad, gets irritated. And Mannat feels remorseful. Maaro mujhe maaro. He has the AUDACITY to show attitude .

wtf , this is worse than I thought . She really took him back because he threatened to harm himself? This asshole would much rather threaten to kill himself than just apologize for hitting his wife . I thought they would have a conversation and come to a mutual agreement calmly
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

So murad already said yes to the marriage with his cousin . Lol, this guy is really the worse . I don’t understand what the writers were doing with this . Even if they wanted to go with the overbearing mother trope there was a way to do it without going this crazy

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Why does Rayyan keep picking at Arya in mein? Even if his doing it to annoy her his coming across like the sleeze she called him

wtf , this is worse than I thought . She really took him back because he threatened to harm himself? This asshole would much rather threaten to kill himself than just apologize for hitting his wife . I thought they would have a conversation and come to a mutual agreement calmly

Exactly! That’s what irritates me because I like Mannat. And I loved the way she took a stand for herself, but right now she seems again to fall in the trap. Also, maybe she really thinks that Murad will choose her over his mom. AND, he also agreed to get married to Tara/Sitara , from what I understood . Whatever!