Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

https://x.com/hajra62060/status/1744225110389592522?s=20

Ok. I have a question for old timers here.

I seem to vaguely recall that Usama in his early days IV used to shade a senior actress that he worked with in the beginning of his career. He thought they were friends based on her demeanor on set. But once they met outside after the show had finished, she wasn't as warm or something like that. I think Usama would tell this story in the context of not having genuine people in industry or something. Does anyone remember this IV? Am I recalling the incident correctly and the context in which he told the story? Does anyone know who the actress was? I think there were some guesses back in the day that he was speaking of Yumna but I am not sure if it was baseless speculation or was there actual reason to believe it was Yumna he was shading. My memory is failing me. So if anyone of you can recall this better, let me know.

Yes. At aik sitam aur threads we used to talk about it. In almost all his IVs he used to tell this story and it was speculated that the person was yumna. He necessarily didn't say anything bad. Only said it taught him how some actors onset are very different when met outside after a while. Then Usama don't have that much impressive personality as well and we used to joke that if it's yumna then she might have intentionally avoided getting close to him. Usama is the type to have two personalities with different people. All big actors on primetime dramas where he played supporting characters used to praise him for being a good guy but most actors who worked with him on daily soaps where he is the lead has multiple times talked about his attitude. Also the dude couldn't even handle the little attention he got during asa and unnecessarily created a scene.

spnfan thumbnail

https://twitter.com/keywordwarriors/status/1744312240382103932

So this account is just there to hate on his wife?smiley29

Suddenly antonym seems to be much more dignified smiley37

Edited by spnfan - 9 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

This show is krqs comeback no after mpth?

Dont know about the online popularity and views but i hope it gets blockbuster ratings like mpth and shut the mouth of yumhaj shippers that only tb is wahajs successful show

The way Maya has been brutally sl**-shamed - and given some really sick disgusting comments I have read about her on X and IG - I want SMD to be a megahit just for Maya now. And I am not even a Maya fan smiley19

Originally posted by: spnfan

https://twitter.com/keywordwarriors/status/1744312240382103932

So this account is just there to hate on his wife?smiley29

Suddenly antonym seems to be much more dignified smiley37

This is the most delusional yumhaj shipper I've come across last week and this person doesnt even have any shame in accepting that she/he wants yumna and wahaj to be together smiley11

spnfan thumbnail

The way Maya has been brutally sl**-shamed - and given some really sick disgusting comments I have read about her on X and IG - I want SMD to be a megahit just for Maya now. And I am not even a Maya fan smiley19

True that. It don't end with X and IG, their dululu mind created cheap stories on reddit as well. What can we expect from people who enjoyed trash bin smiley29

Edited by spnfan - 9 months ago

Absolutely can't even imagine how maya must have feltsmiley19 both wahaj and maya have been brutally trolled/ shamed just for standing next to each other and commenting on eachothers postssmiley35

That's why I want this drama to be super blockbuster so that those crazy shippers shut their filthy mouths..

Edited by Rashi23 - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

True that. It don't end with X and IG, their dululu mind created cheap stories on reddit as well. What can we expect from people who enjoyed trash bin smiley29

You know instead of yumna even if sajal would have been paired opposite wahaj as meerab then these two would also have gained massive following..

From the clips of their webshow we can see that they have insane chemistry ❤️‍🔥

I want nadeem baig to cast wahaj and sajal in a lovestory based show for arysmiley13

Bhagwaan pink shirt jaldi release karo aur wahaj sajal ko achhe show mein cast kar do please🙏🤞

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I trust krq and his misogynistic self to make the show repulsive for me smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: music_girl

I trust krq and his misogynistic self to make the show repulsive for me smiley36

He's gonna make this show similar to khaani

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Isn't Mann Mayal her biggest hit ??