Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

https://twitter.com/WarisHussayn/status/1744820760848552333

His downfall started when the sahad craze died down and people started seeing how he isn't as good as people make him to be. Then he also started looking not so good. He anyways wasn't that good looking to start with.

he hasn’t really had a downfall , his just choosing to not work . He could easily get whatever project he wanted if he put in the effort
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

he hasn’t really had a downfall , his just choosing to not work . He could easily get whatever project he wanted if he put in the effort

Ya.. but he still started getting criticism for his acting and looks

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Lol, at that person just randomly posting Naimal’s picture to call her unattractive. A little nose job really turned them against their fave fair skin doll

spnfan thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Usamakh110/status/1744802709440794790

Usama utilising the little fame he is getting by being alongside yumna smiley36

I remember him being very active on insta and x during asa.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Lol, at that person just randomly posting Naimal’s picture to call her unattractive. A little nose job really turned them against their fave fair skin doll

I never found her attractive. Even before she did whatever she did to her face. Good looking for sure but not attractive.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Saw that random scene of them fighting and then laughing on insta and I was like aren't these two the same ones who were slapping each other few weeks ago smiley29. Just by random scenes I can tell this drama is a trainwreck smiley36 manat might have zero to negative self respect to go back to that guy and his family.

This drama is made for the trp audience. Nothing great on it, just actors wanting commercial success.

Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know sassi didn't deserve qasim but I wanted them to end up together anyways. I didn't like his wife even though she wasnt bad and hated sassi's mother.

I don’t know whether she deserved or no Qasim, but I think Sassi was really broken. Maybe she didn’t thought that she can be loved the way Qasim loved her, so she denied her feelings for him till it was impossible to hide it anymore.

But I think she was just that broken, that Amna knew right from the beginning that both of them had feelings for each other. She knew how much Qasim loved Sassi, then how could she trusted him and act all shocked when he confessed to still being in love. Like wasn’t it obvious. The way Sassi’ s mom treated Sassi made me so angry too. I think to some extent she hated Sassi.

Edited by Gaurika-Shivika - 9 months ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

I swear to god he literally tried to kill himself in front of her. And she wasn’t angry with him. When Mannat mentions the slap, that stupid , irritating, annoying, cry baby, Murad, gets irritated. And Mannat feels remorseful. Maaro mujhe maaro. He has the AUDACITY to show attitude .

just another regressive show then smiley36