Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Kubra fans blaming Sajal fans for their fave getting dragged over that ugly dress

https://x.com/kanzakubra/status/1737080404908376134?s=46

Kubra don't have fans on Twitter just a fan and she is like antonym. Hates on sajal more than fangirl over kubra smiley37.

That account kubra fan quoted hates on every other female actors including ayeza and she claims to be a sajal fan.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Afia simping over Salman… why am in it supriswd

She will simp over anything that's male smiley37

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

She will simp over anything that's male smiley37

the only woman she simps over is Kate Middleton which I don’t f*cking understand because why would you do that as a south Asian ?
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Ayeza posted a pic of danish and her with ishq murshid ost. Bechara billu darlingsmiley37

Dil toots moment for Billusmiley38smiley37

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Lmfao, at least now the heat is off hania

https://x.com/shortiekiddo28/status/1739652556660637800?s=46

omg it must smell so bad..

some of the travel pics that the ptv celebs take are at such random places, its hilarious

but i think here she's being funny and it is some sort of an inside joke with whoever she was with..

gawd ..are they gonna bully every celeb now..and these gang of online warriors are so irritating..

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 9 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

gawd ..are they gonna bully every celeb now..and these gang of online warriors are so irritating..

I think bashing celebrities online just make some people feel like they are doing some great work in life . I doubt most of them are attending any protests or fundraising in real life

I think bashing celebrities online just make some people feel like they are doing some great work in life . I doubt most of them are attending any protests or fundraising in real life

i saw some of them bully people for posting Hanukkah/Xmas photos and how it is very rude of them to do so.. I am thinking aren't people allowed to celebrate their festivals anymore

and there is always something bad that happens somewhere in the world, a lot of times worse than what is happening now..are you supposed to stop living? and they somehow make everything about the celebs doing it to be offensive to Palestinians..

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Neither have exceeded Tere Bin yet but IM might just do so in a few weeks.

Highest TRP for 3 shows (using same TRP formula across shows):

Tere Bin: 18.6

Mayiri: 16.2

Ishq Murshid: 14.8

Please do not go by TRP posters released by channels to compare TRPs across shows as the TRP formula used by the channels for Tere Bin, Mayiri and Ishq Murshid are different. Instead, refer to 3rd party site like pdptrp that use a standardized formula to compare TRPs across shows.

Tere Bin: Highest TRP reported by GEO was 18.6. TRP based on females 15-45, All centers, Average timeslot rating (that is, TRP WITH ADS).

Mayiri: Highest TRP reported by ARY was 18.8. TRP based on females 15-45, All centers, Average content rating (that is TRP without ads). Same age bracket and centers covered as Tere Bin but reports TRP WITHOUT ADS. If we use same TRP formula as Tere Bin, this TRP becomes 16.2.

Ishq Murshid: Highest TRP reported by Hum was 18.6. TRP based on females 18-35, ABC centers only, Average timeslot rating (that is, TRP with ads). Uses TRP with ads same as Tere Bin but DIFFERENT AGE BRACKET AND CENTERS COVERED than both Tere Bin and Mayiri. If we use same TRP formula as Tere Bin, this TRP becomes 14.8.

But none of them exceeded or went near to mpth's trp. That is unbeatable till now