Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

fans favorite insult is your jealous

That one billu fan went crazy on her for simply saying she don't like the chemistry of bilal and dure smiley37. Like how dare she, komal (billu fan) day and night makes bilal and dure edits and this blunt person says no chemistry smiley37

Edited by spnfan - 11 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

That one billu fan went crazy on her for simply saying she don't like the chemistry of bilal and dure smiley37. Like how dare she, komal (billu fan) day and night makes bilal and dure edits and this blunt person says no chemistry smiley37

komal is giving the female version of that guy . I don’t know what happened but Bilal fan pages are becoming unhinged by day
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

but I heard Amna and Hassan appreciate the chemistry between Durre and Bilal, I am waiting for it to end to binge watch it

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: blahblah131

but I heard Amna and Hassan appreciate the chemistry between Durre and Bilal, I am waiting for it to end to binge watch it

they have been praising that drama like it’s the best thing since slice bread . I don’t take their opinion seriously when the show has their fave actors
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Aamna and Hassan are finding ways to appreciate dure without talking about her acting in IM smiley37. First 2-3 episodes they were all about how pretty dure looked and then it was all about the non existing chemistry and people were calling them out in the comments for it as well. smiley37

It's funny how aamna don't leave a single chance to talk about how wahaj or ayeza or maya don't talk good English but won't say a word about how dure don't speak proper Urdu smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

komal is giving the female version of that guy . I don’t know what happened but Bilal fan pages are becoming unhinged by day

I don't see any of his big fan pages on insta overhyping the pairing. They are mostly hyping up bilal only. On Twitter it's this komal who makes 5-6 mandatory dure-bilal posts daily smiley36.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

https://x.com/palak_jumani/status/1726984692648571217?s=46

A drama about a couples consummation became the most watched last year but this people want to clutch their pearls at a shirtless man