Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Was the last episode good? Saw the clip on reddit and ayeza was good in it.

All the posts also say how much of a disappointment wahaj is in mein.

She actually did well

Wahaj looks not much interested in mein. Aisy jesy saar sy utaar diya ho but He is doing great job in 22 kadam.

https://twitter.com/Maze_6999/status/1731087214241792106

My eyes my eyes my eyes smiley39

Hania's face on dure fits well in some shots

Yeh kya dekh liya 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Saw someone saying they are still shooting and Bilal will end the shooting in December and start his next project in Jan or Feb. So there might have been some creative differences and Bilal don't look like someone who bends down easily. Pretty sure after the success of the show the channel and farooq wanted to stretch it like a bubblegum and in the process ruining his character. They did that in pyaar ke sadkey.

a lot of times directors don’t have a choice over that . If a drama is really successful channels would want to stretch it out to make more money . A lot of directors have spoken about that

Someone said it's a qawali night and the pic was shared by the actress who played mimi

Acha but itni bhi koi badi baat nhi hai 🥴

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Was the last episode good? Saw the clip on reddit and ayeza was good in it.

All the posts also say how much of a disappointment wahaj is in mein.

the story is really about the ladies in zaid’s life. Eagan’s character has no personality other than being mean to Ayeza’s character or feeling bad for Azekah’s character. There’s no other use for him
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

a lot of times directors don’t have a choice over that . If a drama is really successful channels would want to stretch it out to make more money . A lot of directors have spoken about that

In that case I respect nadeem baig. Not a single drama of his in years have passed 30episodes. He ended mpth within 21 episodes. I was shocked knowing that drama is only 21 episodes. Even after having the highest trp for a pak drama he didn't drag it. I guess all his dramas are pre produced so even if the channel wants to drag it they can't.

Farooq rind anyway has a habit of unnecessarily dragging dramas with slowmo and his style of film making can get really boring if the story gets dragged.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5343942#164442438

Word Count: 1

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

damn I would think this would be a time of celebration since the drama is doing so well

I watched the latest episode and there was so less of Bilal and I guess 3 mins main khatam kar liya mainesmiley36