Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

THIS...they act like she is yumna's sautan smiley37

what about the wife in this equation?

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

his right tho. This girl did trash bin, raaz e ulfat , the audacity of them to think she’s some high brow thespian when she does just as many crappy scripts as anyone else

oh gawd! she's the same in every show, just the character and situations change..

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

wahaj has her locked in a basement while he frolics with maya
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

She is a poor little soul who don't have a voice and have to bare with wahaj and Maya in silence smiley37

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://twitter.com/StanningMessi/status/1733640670168887617

This is true though. The amount of entertainment we get with their delusion smiley37

Originally posted by: spnfan

She is a poor little soul who don't have a voice and have to bare with wahaj and Maya in silence smiley37

i have my own theory..its Maya and the missus who are together and Wahaj is a mazloom mard who is forced to watch them and harbouring romantic feelings for Yumna

i have my own theory..its Maya and the missus who are together and Wahaj is a mazloom mard who is forced to watch them and harbouring romantic feelings for Yumna

and Yumna is above Wahaj's league and he knows it so he tries to ignore her on social media because he doesn't think he is kaabil of her love.. where as Yumna is pursued by Ali Akbar Parizaad and Bilal Eyelash and countless others but she's too busy with her craft

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

wahaj and this girl never interacted before tere bin so I’m not understanding why these psychos think that’s going to all of a sudden change because they did one successful project together. It’s like they don’t understand what co workers are
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

and Yumna is above Wahaj's league and he knows it so he tries to ignore her on social media because he doesn't think he is kaabil of her love.. where as Yumna is pursued by Ali Akbar Parizaad and Bilal Eyelash and countless others but she's too busy with her craft

you should see the edits of wahaj’s longing gazes at her