Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1274961 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLODvCuyXOI&ab_channel=HindustanTimes

Bravo India standing up for humanity! She spoke so well!

Edited by Petrichor80 - 10 months ago
dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

MoTaz

@Azaizamotaz9

As if the truce is a bridge in which you walk towards the other bank of death

You are waiting for your fate to get what others have.

A truce in which nothing is like a truce

You didn't get help and I couldn't even buy what you needed because it doesn't exist.

You continue to suffer while others call you a strong steadfast, they see that you are a legend and their consciences are relieved.

And you believe that trick and you are ashamed to say tired.

#Gaza #Gaza

Translate post

dahibhalle thumbnail

This conflict is radicalising me- I had no idea there was so many soulless ghouls that walked amongst us,that there would be so many cheering the murder of children.

dahibhalle thumbnail

ImageA child grieving the loss of her father.There is no space even in hell for those who cheer and support this.

dahibhalle thumbnail

It has been interesting to see the disinformation in this genocide against the Palestinians.

This need of the ruling elite with media as their handmaiden to try to mould the way I and many like me think.

They thought they would succeed like they did with Iraq but it's different world now where I can see reporting directly from Gaza by brave Palestinian journalists and all their lies do is further destroy their credibility where now I don't believe most of the things they say about Oct 7th.

I was one of those with unquestioning faith in the consensus of the rulers and the media when it came to managing Covid- now I wonder if my views on this were manipulated by the powerful pharmaceutical companies and their ability to buy politicians and media like the Israeli's are doing now.

dahibhalle thumbnail

agent ndn

@TheAgentNDN

The genocide of Palestinians is changing something inside of me. I don't know what it is. I don't have the words for it. It's probably just sorrow welling up but it's changing me. I don't think I was under any illusions yet I'll never look at so many things the same way again.

dahibhalle thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

This conflict has led to strange bed- fellows.

I am unironically tweeting white supremeacists who hate Jews and hold them responsible for diluting demographics of white countries by bringing in people who look like me.

I have listened to more Tucker Carlson these past few weeks than ever before.

I go to Motaz's twitter and there is a woman poster who is as in love with him as I am and I go to her feed and she is a Trump supporter.

The people I respected before as pundits now seem like war hungry, callous neo-cons.

Nothing makes sense anymore.

Edited by dahibhalle - 9 months ago