Support for Israel- DT Note pg 25, 30 (SM updates added) - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

The actual heroes of Israel who refuse fascist Netanyahu’s mandatory conscription.

They would rather serve time in prison than kill Palestinians. 

You know your country is the depths of hell when your own Jewish citizens rebuke it on video. Isra-Hell, ladies and gentlemen. 

https://twitter.com/_bilaire/status/1718512747850137911?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Is this topic about Israel or Nepal? Why is Nepal brought up? Why are Nepali's brought up?

Is Modi on this forum? India was formed before Modi was even born. India did not only come into existence when Modi became PM.

There are many Hindu Indians who are supporting Palestine. I hate to bring religion into this, but a post implied it is only understandable when muslims support Palestinians like others cannot or should not.

Lastly when you keep obsessing and targeting muslims for no reason most people are going to wonder what is wrong with you?

They care about power, money and hate on muslims. They deny racism exists in the west. They are similar to the kings (benefited from British rule) and supported the British in looting India. They will always side with the oppressor who is targeting muslims"

That's what you said on pg27 in the thread "suppprting Palestinians "

People have been "discussing" india, modi and hindu nationalists support for israel ever since the conflict srarted 

There has been tweets and video of protests from people around the world posted to discuss how palestine is winning and israel is losing the media narratives.

One australian member gave example of how he met an aussi jew suppprting the palestine

So i also mentioned how i came across toxic and opportunist nepali vultures channeling their hatred at so called "hundu nationalists" from behind the pile of dead bodies of palestanians.

I dont think it is out if line if i passingly mentioned nepalis behaviour also wrt the conflict. I only shared my experience just like everyone elsesmiley1

Also nothing objectionable or offensive when i said i can understand muslim support towards Palestine. Of corse they will. It is their jihad... a holy war and muslims around the world who have nothing to do with palestine are offerjng their unconditional support and wishing the destruction and annihilation of israel. 

Where were they when yemen was bombarded by saudis or rushia destroyed Ukraine? Do you remember any protests by them?

Originally posted by: Funtuss

Udi baba, memshaab ne meri psychology samaz ne ke liye google tak kar liya. smiley36

Chalo isi bahane memshaab ko yeh bhi pata lag hi gaya ki nepal was also a hindu country once upon a time. Maan gaye memshaab, aapki GK ko.

Kaha se belong karti ho waise, memshaab?smiley36

Apne aas paas ka toh pehle pata kar lo...palestine israel toh waise bhi samaz ke bahir hai jis tarah se israel ko chilla chilla kar occupier bana diya gaya hai pata chal hi jata hai how empty vessels make more noisesmiley1

Massive rally in Kerela disagrees with your Israel bootlicking. They showed up to protest against Israel despite the fascist threats from Hindu fundamentalists.

The world watched this massive rally in India and these Kerela Indians were applauded. Facts don’t lie. My condolences to you. smiley19

https://twitter.com/chaimaa2_/status/1718378077518975256?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Massive rally in Kerela disagrees with your Israel bootlicking. They showed up to protest against Israel despite the fascist threats from Hindu fundamentalists.

The world watched this massive rally in India and these Kerela Indians were applauded. Facts don’t lie. My condolences 

Memshaab stop making fool of your self over n over again. Tumhe nepal ka toh kuch pata hai nahi ..kerala tak aa gayi ab

These protests were carried out by muslims only. Thoda backgound check kar le kerala muslims ka. Blunders pe blunder kiye ja rahi hosmiley36

Isra-Hell created Hamas. ⬇️ is how. The world is no longer blind and deaf. We don’t need the Zionist funded mainstream media for our news.

Isra-Hell, you will reap what you sow for the 75 years of oppression and genocide of Palestinians.

You have lost your victim narrative with the world’s right and the left. Global protests against you and your supporters will continue. 

https://twitter.com/sprinter99800/status/1718611901461021124?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

Originally posted by: Funtuss

Memshaab stop making fool of your self over n over again. Tumhe nepal ka toh kuch pata hai nahi ..kerala tak aa gayi ab

These protests were carried out by muslims only. Thoda backgound check kar le kerala muslims ka. Blunders pe blunder kiye ja rahi hosmiley36

So? Is Muslim a separate country? They are still Indian citizens. To the world, they are seen as Indians who protested despite threats from Hindu nationalists. 

Kerela Muslims, Atheists, Christians or Jains-they are all Indian citizens unless of course your Hindu fundamentalist brain only recognizes Hindus as Indians.

My condolences again that there is no pro-Israel rally being held anywhere in India. I guess fundamentalists can only blabber nonsense on the internet. No courage to practice what they preach on the streets after all. Keyboard warriors at their finest. 

On second thoughts, maybe Kerala being on the right side of history has to do with them being the most literate state in India. Rather than what religion they belong to. At least that is how the world sees it.

Here is some more. Almost 9000 retweets. smiley38

https://twitter.com/btnewsroom/status/1718282191145218218?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

Apparently the biggest pro Palestine rally in the WHOLE world happened in India. smiley38

https://twitter.com/faisalabdallah/status/1717858907823993074?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

Khalaji...now this is so not fair. You blocked me in the beginjng and then unblocked me...now once again you have blocke me. What is tgis childish behavior, huh?smiley36

Anyhow i will still respond here for your last post which you quoted me about kerala muslims..

So ..What are you trying to prove here?smiley36

I already said this is a holy war/jihad for muslims around the world and i understand their emotions wrt the conflict...didnt ?

Yes they are indians...so what? 

Muslims world over are united for the cause. Indian Muslims have also joined. And they have all the freedom to in a democracy.

Why are you making such a big deal here for their suppprt to Palestinians? Its a given due to religiius affiliation smiley36

Edited by Funtuss - 8 months ago