Support for Israel- DT Note pg 25, 30 (SM updates added) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

So much worldwide support for the gullible, innocent zionist Israelis. My heart is so full. Awww ❤️

Pay special attention to the reposts and likes. 🫠

https://twitter.com/jvgraz/status/1717767835416715649?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

You are still chanting my name I see. While I don’t even remember you.  My signature sure has caused a cholera outbreak in every jingoistic bhakt’s heart. 

Signature nahi..your coping mechanism has caused havoc. I know your signature is ridiculous. Btw, what do you think of mine? smiley14
And your memory is quite weak if you don’t remember a person you argued with just a few hours ago.. Chyavanpraash khaya karo khala. Forgetfulness is not good ya phir ye bhi aapka koi coping mechanism hai 🤪😇😇 

Originally posted by: D3viL

The number of times I've seen others chant her name and use her name as leverage to be seen .. there is no other quite like her.  If she ignores you.. you complain.. if she talks to you.. you can't keep up. 

The obsession is unreal. Except, I don’t engage with forgettable cult members of the supreme leader. As they say, a lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep. 

Anyway, getting back to Israel. Look what we have here.

The Jews themselves are protesting against the “Jewish Homeland” 

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1718055287708352962?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NotYourType

Signature nahi..your coping mechanism has caused havoc. I know your signature is ridiculous. Btw, what do you think of mine? smiley14
And your memory is quite weak if you don’t remember a person you argued with just a few hours ago.. Chyavanpraash khaya karo khala. Forgetfulness is not good ya phir ye bhi aapka koi coping mechanism hai 🤪😇😇 

What makes you think you are worth remembering? smiley36 

How does one use a siggy for coping ? You have one ? Do you use it to cope? Maybe that's what people who need khalas attention do to feel relevant?

She doesn't talk to me😭😭😭 I'll keep changing my siggy and keep telling my narcissistic self that she only looks at me smiley37

NotYourType thumbnail

The number of times I've seen others chant her name and use her name as leverage to be seen .. there is no other quite like her.  If she ignores you.. you complain.. if she talks to you.. you can't keep up. 

😂😂 I see you too are using her for leverage or I would definitely have ignored you 😝 keep it up. 

Btw, I only comment sporadically. Hum to aate jaate rehte hai. It’s you and your coterie that’s constantly hovering around the forum. Now that’s desperation isn’t it?😁😁

NotYourType thumbnail

How does one use a siggy for coping ? You have one ? Do you use it to cope? Maybe that's what people who need khalas attention do to feel relevant?

She doesn't talk to me😭😭😭 I'll keep changing my siggy and keep telling my narcissistic self that she only looks at me smiley37

Khala ji mood me aa gayee ab unka friend jo aagya  saath dene. Warna itni derr bhigi billi ban rahi thee 😁😁

koi nahi khala ji. I’ll leave you alone. Waise bhi mera ek hafte ka trolling ka quota pura ho gaya. Will see you around sometime smiley31smiley31smiley36

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

The obsession is unreal. Except, I don’t engage with forgettable cult members of the supreme leader. As they say, a lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep. 

Anyway, getting back to Israel. Look what we have here.

The Jews themselves are protesting against the “Jewish Homeland” 

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1718055287708352962?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

Another person from a few shops down from the place I worked sought me out. He asked me where I was from? I replied Australia. And he asked do you support Palistine or isreal ? And I said Palistine.. he proceeded to tell me he was Jewish and wanted to apologise to me. He went into the history of the crusades ect, explaining its just the same war and he is sorry. He had his son with him, his son tried to apologise 

I was shocked.. look at how guilty he feels? He needs to go around apologising for something he didn't do. I am still shocked but deeply sadden that this man needs to find people to apologise too. That's just unfair, people should be apologising to the real Jews 

The nerve to assume I would have the time or space to remember some non-entity on this forum is ludicrous. First, do something valuable to rent some space in my head. There are a gazillion people who quote and invoke my name on here. I don’t remember half of them. Why the heck would I have time for a lemming. The narcissism is unreal. smiley36

Another person from a few shops down from the place I worked sought me out. He asked me where I was from? I replied Australia. And he asked do you support Palistine or isreal ? And I said Palistine.. he proceeded to tell me he was Jewish and wanted to apologise to me. He went into the history of the crusades ect, explaining its just the same war and he is sorry. He had his son with him, his son tried to apologise 

I was shocked.. look at how guilty he feels? He needs to go around apologising for something he didn't do. I am still shocked but deeply sadden that this man needs to find people to apologise too. That's just unfair, people should be apologising to the real Jews 

I am not surprised. If my people were committing genocide, I wouldn’t be able to bear the guilt either. The real Jews will somehow end up paying for the crimes of these Zionists. I feel bad for them. They are out there opposing this genocide daily but Israel keeps making it worse for them.