dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Word Count: 0

dahibhalle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I cannot believe he is worse than I thought. I was extremely wary of him knowing he voted for War in Iraq, but Trump is an unhinged lunatic.

Striking that Americans have such poor choices to vote for.

In Australia , our democrat conterparts are labour and I usually strategically vote for them to prevent their republican counterparts coming into power but next time I vote Greens.

I cannot vote people who support murdering ICU patients and babies and bomb schools and hospitals.

1274961 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1725943486703165515#m

From Scotland to Ireland, Germany to France, Cuba to Yemen, Spain to Poland, Iran to Indonesia, South Korea to Turkey, Japan to South Africa, Canada to the U.S., and beyond, the people of the world are rising up in MASSIVE numbers to denounce Israel’s genocide in Palestine.

dahibhalle thumbnail

fatima bhutto

@fbhutto

·

13h

While the US arms Israel, sends billions + military advisors,blocks UN votes against it, Arab states bend over backwards to assure the West that they won’t lift a finger for Palestine - they won’t send troops, nor advisors, nor even break ties with Israel

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Been away for a bit. What is an SM update?

dahibhalle thumbnail

Haaretz.com

@haaretzcom

U.S. President Joe Biden's energy security advisor is visiting Israel to discuss potential economic revitalization plans for Gaza centered around undeveloped offshore natural gas fields.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Solo Monk

@JJKALE2

Chris Minns:"Police will use *emergency powers* to prevent pro-Palestinian car convoys travelling through Jewish suburbs".Settler language.

Chris Minns is the NSW Premier.I so regret voting Labour.

dahibhalle thumbnail

@TurnLeft_2022

NSW Minns is using emergency powers to restrict palestinians / pal australians to certain suburbs & limiting where they may drive beyond themcookers were right about lockdowns ,labor just lost the west, good luck trying to win the next election.

This conflict has made me re-examine so many of my attitudes.I supported the Covid lockdown but it's lead to this slippery slope where stupid govt leaders can use any stupid excuse to deny people their liberties.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Caroline Bird

@CarolineBirdUK

·

20h

‘The earth shakes, andI fall out of bed’- by Mosab Abu Toha, the poet and essayist kidnapped today. We should all be reading his words. From his collection, ‘Things You May Find Hidden in My Ear’