Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

This is absolutely heartbreaking. No child should have to go through this.

This is heart wrenching

We are not able to see this but unfortunately these innocents souls are facing all this 🥺

They don't deserve this, no one deserve this.

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

This is heart wrenching

We are not able to see this but unfortunately these innocents souls are facing all this 🥺

They don't deserve this, no one deserve this.

I agree with you. I wish more people realised that no one deserves this. They have lost their home, their family, their friends. No place is safe for them.

1274961 thumbnail

https://www.tikkun.org/let-israel-vote-let-gaza-vote/

Let Israel Vote, Let Gaza Vote

This will not be easy, on either side.

On the Israeli side, the Resistance needs to reconstitute itself with six new planks in its platform and perhaps, while pursuing its civil-disobedience campaign, also setting up a new broad-based political party:

1. Netanyahu and his whole national-security leadership failed Israel at the hour of its greatest need, and must be replaced at once;
  2. There must be a shared release of Palestinians held in Israeli prisoners in exchange for all captives taken by the Hamas attack;
  3. The only way to eliminate Hamas or some renamed substitute is not with an Israeli reoccupation of Gaza but with a UN-supervised election;
  4. Israel commits itself to agreement on a treaty with a Palestine on the West Bank and Gaza, if Gaza elects a government committed to that result;
  5. Agreement to greatly expand the list of non-military goods that can be traded by Gaza with Israel and the world.
  6. Elections in Israel by Tu B’Shvat, ReBirthday of the Tree of Life– January 24, 2024
dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jason Hickel

@jasonhickel

BREAKING: the director of al-Shifa hospital in Gaza reports that the siege by Israeli forces has now killed everyone in the intensive care unit. “We are left with nothing, no power, no food, no water. With every passing minute, we are losing life."

This cruelty is just unfathomable to me.

Where is Arab world- why is it so cowardly and silent as it watches Palestinians being annihilated.

1274961 thumbnail

I cannot believe he is worse than I thought. I was extremely wary of him knowing he voted for War in Iraq, but Trump is an unhinged lunatic.