Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago
Israel is losing the public and they are immature murdering maniacs to accept it so the Zionist are responding with violence but it’s the Israel supporters who are in danger and antisemitism is rising?? FCUK THEM ALL.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Look what they are doing to their own people. PURE EVIL

https://x.com/torahjudaism/status/1716439229180383370?s=46

Petrichor8 thumbnail

I read Obama's statement. The kind of world he wants to inherit is the one where he supports Israeli government blindly for its war crimes as they are allies. I am not buying him support Palestine. Either you are for or against a war.

Petrichor8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Look what they are doing to their own people. PURE EVIL

You would think they would be fighting hard to get the hostages freed.

But instead they are bombing Palestine. Their priorities are so messed up.

Since political leaders are supporting the Israeli government despite its war crimes it has made me realise they have so many puppets around the world. Any country still supporting them at this point is their puppet.

Edited by Petrichor8 - 11 months ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor8

I read Obama's statement. The kind of world he wants to inherit is the one where he supports Israeli government blindly for its war crimes as they are allies. I am not buying him support Palestine. Either you are for or against a war.

We don’t have to buy his statement but I sure hope it works in favor of the Palestine people and Biden finally calls for ceasefire cause we need that desperately right now. Only if it encourages people in power it’s done it’s purpose for me.
Petrichor8 thumbnail

I recently learned about the fifth Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzhak Rabin. He was trying to resolve Israel Palestine conflict through a peace process. The world needs more political leaders like him. It was very sad to read that he was assassinated for it.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor8

I recently learned about the fifth Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzhak Rabin. He was trying to resolve Israel Palestine conflict through a peace process. The world needs more political leaders like him. It was very sad to read that he was assassinated for it.

And people will have you believe it’s the Palestinians who are against peace and harmony. Israel will go as far as to kill their own to stop it.