Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petrichor8 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Mad love to the beautiful Bolivian people. Mad respect for people’s President Evo Morales. Even the CIA couldn’t stop him from winning back in the day. Many more countries will follow suit and cut ties with Israel in the coming days. I am positive. No one wants to be seen supporting a genocidal regime.

What a brave man. It is refreshing to see a ballsy political leader who is not war hungry and sucking up to money and power.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Took me two hours to caption this video with english translations. Have a listen to it when you guys have a chance. I’ve soaked up my pillow with tears listening to this heart wrenching Nasheed.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/a2hmd2t7qwqqwh3up5yic/Palestine.mov?rlkey=8pbzcc7xidibkstvsj6n6lkbm&dl=0

Edited by FingerFetish - 11 months ago
Petrichor8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m so mentally and physically drained after watching that footage of the decapitated baby. Anyone cheering or feeling zero sympathy for the children are the spawns of satan. I wish the worst level of karma upon their souls. May they rot in the depths of hell. God, the Palestinians are such strong and resilient people. I’m in awe looking at their strength. Had that been my child … Had I been picking up their body parts in a plastic bag … I would’ve died.

I’m so angry and so upset. I feel like I don’t even have the right to be traumatised. Not when parents are collecting their children’s remains. My God. I will never forgive the people justifying, denying and applauding this genocide. I think of those piece of shit Zionist terrorist cheering and singing there’s no school in Gaza because there’s no children left and I feel a rage burning in my soul.

Those poor babies. Those poor babies. 💔 I’ll be making a poster for this Sundays rally. I’ll use these two photos.

ImageImage

I hear you. I have been so angry by the political leaders openly supporting Israeli government in the war. Go after the terrrorists and free the hostages, but they are openly supporting a government that wants to commit genocide. All these politics leaders have blood on their hands over the innocent lives lost.

The only thing that gives me hope is that so many sane people around the world are against the war and genocide of innocent Palestinians. They do not care about religion, money, power and do not come up with some bullshit justification to commit crimes.

Petrichor8 thumbnail

With every passing day I worry about the hostages. The entire focus should be on getting them freed.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for creating this thread. Tragically, a genocide against Palestinians is taking place right now, and so many world leaders and so many people are backing it.

When I was a teenager in school, I used to wonder how people could have let Hitler carry on so long before they intervened. But as an adult, I can see how genocide can take place and even be justified by some.

---

I wanted to post this in other spaces, but censorship/rules. Crash course actually has a good primer on the Israel-Palestine conflict.

https://youtu.be/1wo2TLlMhiw?si=7jbZcFn-gFM-EdQF

Petrichor8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Took me two hours to caption this video with english translations. Have a listen to it when you guys have a chance. I’ve soaked up my pillow with tears listening to this heart wrenching Nasheed.

Thank you for sharing and taking your own time to put this together! This is so touching and extremely heartbreaking.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor8

Thank you for sharing and taking your own time to put this together! This is so touching and extremely heartbreaking.

I’m doing everything I can to awaken the humanity in people on my social media. You’d think the videos of all these massacred children would’ve achieved this by now. Instead, I’m making edits with lyrics hoping to emphasis on a mother and child’s relationship .. just so people can wake the hell up.

Thank you for watching the clip. ❤️