Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 1 years ago

She is getting married? If it was project related, there would have been tags na?

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

She is getting married? If it was project related, there would have been tags na?

PR agenda to make more people talkingsmiley36

Samra is doing her job well smiley37

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

We will see as she continues to post pictures. But with the caption that she put, she knew what she was doing. She knew that speculation will start, so I don’t know. Maybe she wants her wedding to be really private so didn’t announce any of the tabloids.
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

We will see as she continues to post pictures. But with the caption that she put, she knew what she was doing. She knew that speculation will start, so I don’t know. Maybe she wants her wedding to be really private so didn’t announce any of the tabloids.

It kind of moots the point if you want your wedding to be pvt and then post it first thing on sm..but yeah she definitely knew the caption would create a ruckus.

Guys I think she might get married her sister on ig put :🧿 Mashallah her sister ig is @leasha_king.

Maybe not but still is quite weird

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

Guys I think she might get married her sister on ig put :🧿 Mashallah her sister ig is @leasha_king.

Maybe not but still is quite weird

I still think it's a photoshoot and they are just creating buzz and attention because marriage rumours give the most attention in Pakistan smiley37.

Originally posted by: spnfan

I still think it's a photoshoot and they are just creating buzz and attention because marriage rumours give the most attention in Pakistan smiley37.

Well then she really is a clown
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Looks like ramsha loves to drag ahad in these kinds of buzz I don't think he'll go for ramsha as he friendzoned her I want ahad to post a pic with seher and make nehad fans jealous

But really I would like that she gets married . Like that we will get updates about the love square and twitter stan will be on fire. Too much fun