Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

just tag me if ramsha is getting married or it's a photoshoot smiley4

Photoshoot hi hoga...again same bridal one..Naya kuch bacha hain shoot krne ko..??

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Natasha and Aliyan fighting at the breakfast table in front of his grandmother with no shame and him telling his grandmother all her business. They were doomed from the start

You are still watching smiley37

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Someone said her hair colour is brown in the new photo she posted. So probably a new project or a shoot smiley36 but the caption... smiley39

Gurl is encashing all the attentionsmiley37
spnfan thumbnail

Sajal only told them to bring more categories to include supporting actors and also be open about the criterias on how jury is selected and whether the jury even watches these shows or they decide based on popularity of the show and actors.

Farhan straight up called it fixed and rightfully so as he was in 3 categories and lost to actors lesser than him apart from bilal.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Arsalan got award for what? smiley3I thought Billu got an award and Yumna got two .

So Yumna stan taking it personally understandable.smiley36

Billu won for jury and arslaan won for viewers choice.

Sajal didnt take anyone's name but as usual insecure yumna fans made it all about her and her pr is working over time to show she deserved it smiley37

spnfan thumbnail

wtf?

I hope she really did get married and to Ahad as well

Most probably a drama shooting started or an ad campaign. smiley36

If there was marriage there would have been rumours

spnfan thumbnail

I just want to see the meltdowns if her and Ahad get married

I highly doubt ahad will get married again so soon. He is doing theatre in Canada and if he was getting married then GL would have definitely sniffed it and outed it as a blind. smiley37

spnfan thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyLZSUbtrhD/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

In the bg there are other dresses with the same colour palette. It's most probably a bridal ps

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

I highly doubt ahad will get married again so soon. He is doing theatre in Canada and if he was getting married then GL would have definitely sniffed it and outed it as a blind. smiley37

gl knows nothing . They either get things from fan sites or celebrities they are in cahoots with leak things to them. They weren’t even the first to announce the Mahira marriage news, that was diva magazine
spnfan thumbnail

gl knows nothing . They either get things from fan sites or celebrities they are in cahoots with leak things to them. They weren’t even the first to announce the Mahira marriage news, that was diva magazine

Diva mostly announces official things send by the pr of the actors. Diva was the one who announced farhan and urwa's seperation. Mahira's news came on diva because her team let it out through diva.

GL goes around giving blinds and gives enough clues to guess who it is. But they are not the official mouth piece of anyone.