Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

my point is that if her show is going that well, there is no need for such PR.

I'm not an ahad fan but some tweets are smiley39smiley39

Isn't he in Canada doing theater or something... his brother attended LSA... so if there was anything like that...

Yes ahad is currently in Canada for Hamlet and his baby bro is on karachi for shooting FT 2 or something but Ramsha ka kya Karen she's becoming Rakhi sawant 2.0

rabia loves drama which has messages... smiley36 she kept saying what is the message... in her review smiley39 now she has an issue with the message in IM?

She or Fuschia portal is not having an issue with message but the way it has been put forward...its way too preachy...which leads to the whole essence of the point being lost...

This is what was good about kuch Ankahi..it showed the real life issues in a normalised way and did not tell the audiences on face that..agar Aisa hua toh Aisa hi krna chahiye...the scenes depicted encouraged viewers to think....

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

She or Fuschia portal is not having an issue with message but the way it has been put forward...its way too preachy...which leads to the whole essence of the point being lost...

This is what was good about kuch Ankahi..it showed the real life issues in a normalised way and did not tell the audiences on face that..agar Aisa hua toh Aisa hi krna chahiye...the scenes depicted encouraged viewers to think....

more preachy than neem?

IM is still on the first episode. Give it time. smiley22

Recently, in neem it's tone down though.

Edited by music_girl - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

more preachy than neem?

Haven't seen neem so can't tell. smiley36

more preachy than neem?

I don't watch neem so I don't know...

Its a positive criticism, I don't know why it's being taken other way round....

Kuch Ankahi also received it's share of criticism bcz of less screen timing to Bilal and Sajal..Fuschia posted in ig even then too....

Atleast they aren't so openly biased like SH or GL...

music_girl thumbnail

I don't watch neem so I don't know...

Its a positive criticism, I don't know why it's being taken other way round....

Kuch Ankahi also received it's share of criticism bcz of less screen timing to Bilal and Sajal..Fuschia posted in ig even then too....

Atleast they aren't so openly biased like SH or GL...

I don't really watch reviews...it's just a waste of time.

You like a show even if it's absurd or toxic (as long as nobody defends anything wrong), watch it enjoy it.

SH mostly wants clout. Idk about Rabia or GL.

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Haven't seen neem so can't tell. smiley36

it's really going slow. Ameer's character and Mawra haven't met yet smiley44

I get it's about individual journey but it's been over 15 episodes now

I don't really watch reviews...it's just a waste of time.

You like a show even if it's absurd or toxic (as long as nobody defends anything wrong), watch it enjoy it.

SH mostly wants clout. Idk about Rabia or GL.

Since you dont know about me so you cannot say that everyone watches toxic or absurd show.

I hardly get any time to watch and when I get some time then I would prefer to watch something which has a good story' and strong characters specially female...

Also there is a difference between defending a toxic show and discussing some minor flaws of a good show....

A toxic show will remain toxic no matter what...even if Bilal does it...I will still call him out ...

music_girl thumbnail

Since you dont know about me so you cannot say that everyone watches toxic or absurd show.

I hardly get any time to watch and when I get some time then I would prefer to watch something which has a good story' and strong characters specially female...

Also there is a difference between defending a toxic show and discussing some minor flaws of a good show....

A toxic show will remain toxic no matter what...even if Bilal does it...I will still call him out ...

oh man, I was just saying in general not pointing at you. Sorry! If you felt otherwise.

I was like reviews who care about them, watch what you like.

I don't even understand why ptv has reviewers for tv shows... like for me it was strange cos itv never had those ever... that's what I meant..

And in no way was I calling out Bilal or any other actors.

Edited by music_girl - 1 years ago

oh man, I was just saying in general not pointing at you. Sorry! If you felt otherwise.

I was like reviews who care about them, watch what you like.

I don't even understand why ptv has reviewers for tv shows... like for me it was strange cos itv never had those ever... that's what I meant..

And in no way was I calling out Bilal or any other actors.

Itv and ptv are different from each other...

Ptv dramas are the major player in Pak showbiz industry this is bcz hardly large no of movies are made and those which get made, even if found slightly controversial they get banned..so ultimately dramas are viewed as more important and revenue generating mechanism and at par with movies or in some case even more than movies...

So thats why they are way more scrutinized than ITV dramas which people hardly care....every 3-4 months some new ITV dramas come up with same old recycled story...so usko review kare ya na kare Indian public ko farak nai padta...

***Coming to Bilal or any other actor say Sajal..I have no issues even if they are called out...if they are wrong then they should be hold accountable (not asking to troll though)