Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

There could have been so many more deserving nominations. Some are good, but some seem to be there just because of nepotism and popularity factor.

Makers are too lazy to invest time and find good actors. They just randomly cast anyone that becomes famous on social media or random fair skinned smiley29.

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail

https://twitter.com/sheshaykiguriya/status/1711428986247463011

How are people comapring the backside of actors to maduri. Did they spend their childhood obsessing over madhuri's back smiley37

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: spnfan

I feel it's just an ad campaign and nothing else. She is just seeking attention for the campaign and nothing else. She anyway isn't getting any attention for her dramas. smiley36

Also ahad and his team is not dumb enough to get married to ramsha after an year of his divorce and even if he decides to get married that early he ain't gonna marry ramsha.

is JSA doing good on geo for that type of plot?
spnfan thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxih3-uI7kC/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

We never got to see where she went looking like this smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

is JSA doing good on geo for that type of plot?

Have no idea. I am not following the drama.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyLLF1rKlgp/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

If lux's nomination was weird, then make way for ippa smiley37

They nominated hania and zaviyar for best onscreen couple but not hania and farhan? smiley37

Best actor list is the biggest comedy. Neither danish nor farhan or bilal is in the list.

At the point when this was last posted in the previous thread, there were only 4 dramas competing each other in each category. Now out of the blue you've got Ishq e la included. Who even adds new nominations mid way? smiley36

Hania and Atif were nominated for best jodi now they've been swapped with others. smiley36

Sheheryar had an extended cameo and come on his performance gets to have a nomination over the likes of what Farhan, Bilal and Danish did in their respective shows? lol And there is Azaan Sami Khan.. which is essentially Arsalan 2.0 waiting to happen. smiley36

Is HumStyle awards not happening this year? There has been no word on that. ARY i think has given up on their awards too. Also, Who remembers PISA? I think it was announced for last year but went on to not happen for some reason. smiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Ayeza wore an Indian designer last year and no one cared. I don’t think most people would’ve even known who she was wearing . No one knows who others were wearing

There was a great deal of noise around that, at that time. Although, i have to say, it had the commenters divided. smiley36 Some believed that home designers should be represented and the others argued that the same lot will go gaga when they spot Indian celebs in Pakistani designer wear so why not the other way around. As usual the same old media pages made posts on these comments. I'm sure there must be an article on this floating around in the "scandalous" review.pk website. smiley36 I think Something Haute and Galaxy Lollywood likewise spoke about this in the passing. There's always noise when something happens for the first time, people then move on quickly and then dont care enough to speak about it everytime.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyMBYQaI4LN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Fuchsia criticised the preaching of shibra and one actress from IM said it's necessary for her to be preachy and then dure reshared it. Actors seriously cannot take any sort of critisism esp the mediocre ones smiley36

If by chance the same criticism comes from Dure's fav Amna then she wouldn't have bothered so much...

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Have no idea. I am not following the drama.

YouTube wise it isn’t doing well but it’s getting better trps then fairytale so should we call it a blockbuster?
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

If by chance the same criticism comes from Dure's fav Amna then she wouldn't have bothered so much...

Aamna will hardly criticise her favs. Hassan still does it. He has said he didn't find sajal's acting in the first episode of KA that good and he at times had problem with Aaliya's character but aamna will never agree and will get all defensive. But she did say sheheryar lacked in some scenes and that's was suprising for me. smiley36

I don't get why Hassan and aamna are so into dure. smiley36