Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Tabish styled Yumna? yikes , his best stylist award should’ve been revoked just for that

Edited by Kittykatkit - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Tabish styled Yumna? yikes , his best stylist award should’ve been revoked just for that

He mostly styles celebs well and she mostly dresses bad. So we know tabish didn't had much say in what she was wearing esp when she was wearing her sister's dress who I think hates her. smiley37

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

can Bilal and Sajal just get together like now..if one half of Love square can be achieved, then what is stopping these two smiley22smiley36

That might never happen. Sajal seems to be too opinionated and Bilal don't have any opinion smiley37

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuratHayat

Let it be ahad please if she's really marryingsmiley36 just can't imagine the amount of gossip that shall come out of itsmiley42smiley36

I feel it's just an ad campaign and nothing else. She is just seeking attention for the campaign and nothing else. She anyway isn't getting any attention for her dramas. smiley36

Also ahad and his team is not dumb enough to get married to ramsha after an year of his divorce and even if he decides to get married that early he ain't gonna marry ramsha.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Ramsha is getting married?? smiley36 Hahaha I don’t know how this stuff lands on my insta feed..I don’t even follow her smiley44smiley36 or is this because she saw the madness for MK wedding photos and videos?smiley22

Surely a PR move to get attention.

spnfan thumbnail

I watched the last episode of mein and it's pretty good. The stars are the daddy and mubashira's clothes smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyMBYQaI4LN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Fuchsia criticised the preaching of shibra and one actress from IM said it's necessary for her to be preachy and then dure reshared it. Actors seriously cannot take any sort of critisism esp the mediocre ones smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxV60HoJS0X/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This is so true. smiley37

Wahaj will never get married to the girl willingly in any drama smiley37

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: spnfan

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyLLF1rKlgp/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

If lux's nomination was weird, then make way for ippa smiley37

They nominated hania and zaviyar for best onscreen couple but not hania and farhan? smiley37

Best actor list is the biggest comedy. Neither danish nor farhan or bilal is in the list.

There could have been so many more deserving nominations. Some are good, but some seem to be there just because of nepotism and popularity factor.