Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 1 years ago

Kerdey Zee5 ban Pakistani artists ko. They shelf most of the things anyway. I also think it is a normal reaction coming from a Pakistani during that time. WDYT?

Edited by blahblah131 - 1 years ago
Roseybubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the pak industry is in shambles right now my goodness

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: blahblah131

smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19

These fan wars have gone too far. People started digging up stuff from years ago and these accounts saw this particular story from Sajal and got very offended and tagged MIB_India and ZEE5Premium to ban Pakistani actors from Zee5 shows.

Do not quote this. I want to delete it in like ten minutes. Verna reddit waley copy kerlengey and they might drag Sajal further

they can go to hell. I doubt zee5 cares what a bunch of losers online think . They know who they hired
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Kerdey Zee5 ban Pakistani artists ko. They shelf most of the things anyway. I also think it is a normal reaction coming from a Pakistani during that time. WDYT?

Didn't anyone watch ehd e wafa drama? The entire last episode was dedicated to mocking India.

Also they are talking as if indian celebs don't take dig at Pakistan and viseversa.

spnfan thumbnail

Her white saree she wore recently was also sabya. No wonder she didn't wear that on the red carpet. She would have been criticised for wearing an Indian designer.

spnfan thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyLLF1rKlgp/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

If lux's nomination was weird, then make way for ippa smiley37

They nominated hania and zaviyar for best onscreen couple but not hania and farhan? smiley37

Best actor list is the biggest comedy. Neither danish nor farhan or bilal is in the list.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

Her white saree she wore recently was also sabya. No wonder she didn't wear that on the red carpet. She would have been criticised for wearing an Indian designer.

Ayeza wore an Indian designer last year and no one cared. I don’t think most people would’ve even known who she was wearing . No one knows who others were wearing
spnfan thumbnail

https://twitter.com/iamanamta_/status/1711459932841926957

Why does bilal look better in videos and photos he upload from his phone than photoshoots and drama with that beard?