Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Mahira commented on sajal's pic.

Sajal was getting grilled on SM yesterday. I hope she stays away from all that and is taking care of her mental health. I am sure these actresses must be used to it

Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

All the best to Bilal. smiley37

That's his karma for following Feroze smiley37

With his mood swings and anger issues. I don’t think he will tolerate Dure’s behaviour for long. If they are really dating. I truly feel that she just tries to spread these rumours with her behaviour. And Billu is really dumb, (proof :his following and unfollowing kaands) so he doesn’t think anything weird.

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

With his mood swings and anger issues. I don’t think he will tolerate Dure’s behaviour for long. If they are really dating. I truly feel that she just tries to spread these rumours with her behaviour. And Billu is really dumb, (proof :his following and unfollowing kaands) so he doesn’t think anything weird.

Emotional quotient is not good.

He doesn't know how to handle such stuffs.

And he is introvert. Introverts ko jab gussa aata hai (if their patience is tested for all the wrong reasons) then the situation is way too bhayankar to handle bcz of their sudden outbursts...

Edited by Happy_life2023 - 1 years ago
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Let it be ahad please if she's really marryingsmiley36 just can't imagine the amount of gossip that shall come out of itsmiley42smiley36

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Ramsha’s new post getting more likes than all of her previous pictures. Her wack ass has to pull a publicity stunt to get any silver of attention

Edited by Kittykatkit - 1 years ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyLvay0suAx/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==

The mehendi video

Edited by Kittykatkit - 1 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Ramsha is getting married?? smiley36 Hahaha I don’t know how this stuff lands on my insta feed..I don’t even follow her smiley44smiley36 or is this because she saw the madness for MK wedding photos and videos?smiley22

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Meri MK sabse best smiley16 her wedding looks super fun and elegant and just a pure celebration of lovesmiley40 best boy is Azu!! Look at him whole heartedly taking over responsibilities already and cheering on and holding the canopy during Sangeet smiley27 MK raised him well smiley42

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

We Stan a real queen and that is Sajal smiley27 gosh that beautiful rose..If rose had a face..it would be hers smiley27