Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

This is an old one. Nowadays they are very low key eso after the entire anmol fiasco which backfired on them smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

What's sajal upto these days? She is super active on insta and now even posting random reels and memes smiley36.

spnfan thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx26UtNsF-4/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The comments reminding saboor she is a Pakistani and a muslim as if she don't knowsmiley36

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx5pIfQvdCB/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==

Prithviraj and mahira smiley3 I am seeing this for the first time

spnfan thumbnail
spnfan thumbnail

Everyone is seeing this for the first time smiley36

Prithvi is my fav Malayalam actor. My friends and I have been simping for him since we were teens and his marriage was a shock to the entire young female population of Kerala at that time and we all mourned pretty hardsmiley36. DQ dont don't even have half the craze prithvi had when he was in his 20s.

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I hope everything is fine between wahaj and sana

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I hope everything is fine between wahaj and sana

her name is popping up as soon as I see his following But I don’t see him as following when I check her profile. So maybe it’s insta prob
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

her name is popping up as soon as I see his following But I don’t see him as following when I check her profile. So maybe it’s insta prob

Hmmm but I want them to be happy forever

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Everyone is seeing this for the first time smiley36

Prithvi is my fav Malayalam actor. My friends and I have been simping for him since we were teens and his marriage was a shock to the entire young female population of Kerala at that time and we all mourned pretty hardsmiley36. DQ dont don't even have half the craze prithvi had when he was in his 20s.

I remember the shock of his wedding announcement I think she was heavily trolled as well. Also they were rumours of him with his co stars but he ended up shocking everyone by marrying Supriya smiley36 the teenage me smiley28smiley36 agree. Prithvi’s fan following was a different level. Also DQ was already taken by the time he got into films. Btw do u know whether rumours between him and samvrutha is true. That she liked him but he didn’t. I saw an IV with an RJ when she made comeback and there was a segment when she cud ask one qs back to him and she was like u were thinking of asking me something but held back what was that. And he was like when u said ur friends from industry and mentioned Prithvi as her close friends he was like my mind went into journalist mode and I was wondering abt that rumours but she laughed it offf smiley36