Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 1 years ago

I dont feel like making fun of Emaad Irfani, after what happened with his sonsmiley18 no parent should have to go through that pain.smiley18

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Yeah I see why Sheheryar’s aunt dropped him. I’ll be embarrassed if I was the head of a production company and this was my nephew

If she has no problem hyping up ahad's brother and arslaan then she could have handled sheheryar. Atleast he has better screen presence and looks than the other two.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

White is Mahira's favourite colour, so it seemed almost natural she would opt for it..she looks so happy and in bliss MA! she deserves a man who worships the floor she walks on..and Mr Karim seems to be exactly that <3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sanam broke Aamna-Mohib's marriage is it?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No sanam didn't broke mohib and aamina's marriage these 2 divorced in 2017 and after that Mohib married sanam in 2022

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

If she has no problem hyping up ahad's brother and arslaan then she could have handled sheheryar. Atleast he has better screen presence and looks than the other two.

I don’t know , these scenes in asmano are terrible . Adnan is stiff and doesn’t really have much to do in fairytale . Arslan is better at comedy but I don’t actually mind him in Neem. His better than Sheheryar in asmano . I prefer people who underact then an over actor like Sheheryar
Edited by Kittykatkit - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail

I don’t know , these scenes in asmano are terrible . Adnan is stiff and doesn’t really have much to do in fairytale . Arslan is better at comedy but I don’t actually mind him in Neem. His better than Sheheryar in asmano . I prefer people who underact then an over actor like Sheheryar

Watch kuch ankahi and forget sheheryar's bad acting in asmano pe smiley36. That's the only way. Even in KA he over acts in scenes he has to show more intensity but that's just 2-3 scenes.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Pakistani dramas favorite words are Haq and izzat. Shaadi for a very close third place .

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

He went to her wedding ?

774EF175-2658-47A9-ACC9-124A140D231A.jpeg

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

The way sheheryar moves his mouth when his speaking in anger or yelling is so weird . It’s like someone who’s learning to speak for the first time

spnfan thumbnail

He went to her wedding ?

774EF175-2658-47A9-ACC9-124A140D231A.jpeg

Nope. Might be old. She once in an iv said she met prithviraj in Dubai or some gulf countries and talked about Malayalam movies.

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago