Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Yup, some accounts pretend to be fans and post stuff that gets trolled by others.I have seen those accounts socially for Sajal.

Twitter is too toxic. I am taking a break from it

Insta, Twitter, all SMs are toxic. 1 person will make 2-3 accounts and post hateful comments on the actresses or for that matter any girl..this is the height of hatred...

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spnfan

I used to ship prithvi and samvritha smiley36 and I guess almost everyone thought these two will end up together. They looked great together and had amazing chemistry. Don't know if they ever dated or not but they used to be close and I remember prithvi saying she was one of the few who knew about Supriya. But none of them came to the other one's wedding. But they did ayalum njanum thamil after his wedding and she was supposed to do celluloid with him but her marriage clashed with its dates and she backed out. She got married and went abroad. But when she made a comeback, indrajith and him were there in her bday party and they looked close.

I remember that iv and the RJ asked he heard she and prithvi were not on good terms and he was shocked when she took prithvi's name as one of her close friends from the industry. The only actress Prithviraj confirmed to have dated is Meera Jasmine even though he used to be linked to any girl he stands next to.

After the marriage Supriya as well as Prithvi was heavily trolled due to the iv they gave and he was also giving flops one after the other until ayalum njanum thamil became a huge critical and commercial hit and he got the state award.

yeah I remember seeing that pic. Also samvrutha was there for priya mohans wedding (poornima’s sis) so I guess their families r also close. I thought the rumour abt Meera and him were not true. I remember seeing his mom’s IV talking abt it. I don’t remember what she said but it was mostly abt rumours. I think he was rumoured to be dating most of his co stars and since he was a private person people didn’t know what was happening in his life. Yeah her and Mamta were one of his close friends. Ayalum njanum Thammil was a break in his career. Samvrutha left the industry with a good movie. It remains one of my fav movie.
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Yup, some accounts pretend to be fans and post stuff that gets trolled by others.I have seen those accounts socially for Sajal.

Twitter is too toxic. I am taking a break from it

Sajal ki ummi and sajal's broken heart are two main troll accounts created just recently.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

yeah I remember seeing that pic. Also samvrutha was there for priya mohans wedding (poornima’s sis) so I guess their families r also close. I thought the rumour abt Meera and him were not true. I remember seeing his mom’s IV talking abt it. I don’t remember what she said but it was mostly abt rumours. I think he was rumoured to be dating most of his co stars and since he was a private person people didn’t know what was happening in his life. Yeah her and Mamta were one of his close friends. Ayalum njanum Thammil was a break in his career. Samvrutha left the industry with a good movie. It remains one of my fav movie.

I think Meera one is true. There were too many rumours of her trying to jump off the balcony when he tried to break up with her. Once there were rumours of Manju trying to commit suicide when she came to know about dileep and kavya and everyone thought it was just rumours but ended up being try. Kavya madhavan is the prime reason I doubt everyone who tried to be holier than thou smiley36. Even when I was just 12-13 I found her to be fishy with her malayali manga sanskari act. My mom and grandmother used to love her. I never liked her.

Dilsha thumbnail

I think Meera one is true. There were too many rumours of her trying to jump off the balcony when he tried to break up with her. Once there were rumours of Manju trying to commit suicide when she came to know about dileep and kavya and everyone thought it was just rumours but ended up being try. Kavya madhavan is the prime reason I doubt everyone who tried to be holier than thou smiley36. Even when I was just 12-13 I found her to be fishy with her malayali manga sanskari act. My mom and grandmother used to love her. I never liked her.

manju Dileep rumours were there for long time. I remember one of my batch mates cousin was in manjus dance class and when we heard the rumour of them divorcing everyone was like nah we have heard that before smiley36 and she was like no this is for sure my cousin knows her and it was indeed. I feel bad for her. Imagine ur husband cheating on someone u thought was ur friend. The worst betrayal. I used to like their pair in movies. But ICan never see themIn the same light again. I guess his reasoning of marrying her made everything fishy. Also when Kavya got divorced fromHer first husband everyone was blaming him and didn’t believe what he said. Guess time showed everyone the truth. And in her IV Kavya was like manju knows me and my situation and stuff.
Dilsha thumbnail

I think if SM was active like now we wud have gotten more Mollywood gossips. smiley36 Befure people hardly knew what was happening in actors lives. John Brittas was another persons who was digging up past and bringing it up during his IV smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

manju Dileep rumours were there for long time. I remember one of my batch mates cousin was in manjus dance class and when we heard the rumour of them divorcing everyone was like nah we have heard that before smiley36 and she was like no this is for sure my cousin knows her and it was indeed. I feel bad for her. Imagine ur husband cheating on someone u thought was ur friend. The worst betrayal. I used to like their pair in movies. But ICan never see themIn the same light again. I guess his reasoning of marrying her made everything fishy. Also when Kavya got divorced fromHer first husband everyone was blaming him and didn’t believe what he said. Guess time showed everyone the truth. And in her IV Kavya was like manju knows me and my situation and stuff.

My cousin also knew someone who knew Manju and dileep and she used to say dileep is a grade 1 a**hole. At that time nobody really believed her because it was the time when he was everyone's favourite. Also my mom knows a psychic and when Manju and dileep got married he said she will leave him. My mom thought he was wrong as they always portrayed a happy family image but after 12-14yrs it ended up being true. smiley36

Dileep thought his old numbers would work at the age of social media and his reasoning for marrying kavya fell on his face. smiley37

Manju literally was dileep's lucky charm. As long as she was in his life everything was going well for him. But the moment she left him everything he built over the years scrambled down one by one. I guess he barely had 2 or 3 hit movies after she left him.

Kavya literally is what we call a meesni. One of my friends and I never liked her goody goody two shoes act.

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail

I think if SM was active like now we wud have gotten more Mollywood gossips. smiley36 Befure people hardly knew what was happening in actors lives. John Brittas was another persons who was digging up past and bringing it up during his IV smiley36

I guess it won't make much difference because malayalis in general are not that interested in actor's personal life. Kerala might be the only state were people are more interested in politician's life than actor's life smiley36. Manorama news channel used to have some popularity show at the end of the year and it was always dominated by politicians. Prithviraj used to come in top 10 or 5 due to controversies surrounding him but the polls were always dominated by politicians.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sajal ki ummi and sajal's broken heart are two main troll accounts created just recently.

the broken heart one I've saw the tweets smiley39 highly weird and smiley39smiley39
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

the broken heart one I've saw the tweets smiley39 highly weird and smiley39smiley39

Yes. This sajal ki ummi account was made right after the gossip of sajal and shehzad roy came on reddit and she is the one that put it on Twitter. That itself clearly says she is a troll.