Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Lol yes, it didn't make sense for this to be a PR tactic. It makes them look childish

On one hand they think wahaj's PR Samra muslim is some master manipulator and then they think he will do something like this for prsmiley37

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

I cringe every time someone in this show speaks english . I don’t understand why Badar is making them speak english. I’ve never seen english being spoken in Pakistani dramas even when the family is super wealthy
Edited by Kittykatkit - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I cringe every time someone in this show speaks english . I don’t understand why Badar is making ten speak english. I’ve never seen english being spoken in Pakistani dramas even when the family is super wealthy

They just want to show how rich these people are making them end up looking schewpid smiley37

spnfan thumbnail

https://twitter.com/fiercy_jhalli/status/1709054200578220461

As if even an actor of sajal's calibre don't get called a bad actor by some people smiley29 . Hania is always called out for her mediocre acting.

These people love to play the victim but would sl*t slame other actresses for their dresses and say their fav has bad styling because she don't wear revealing clothes smiley37

Originally posted by: spnfan

As if even an actor of sajal's calibre don't get called a bad actor by some people smiley29 . Hania is always called out for her mediocre acting.

These people love to play the victim but would sl*t slame other actresses for their dresses and say their fav has bad styling because she don't wear revealing clothes smiley37

Do these toxic fans of all actors really don't have anything else to do ? What about their studies, career etc ? From where do they get so much time for doing all these ?

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Naah...that doesn't exist in their dictionary especially for Women 😁

These people are sadist. Also, they don't have any happiness in their own lives so by bullying, trolling and mentally harassing..they feel like they won a big war or something 😂.

Religion, culture, traditions ka theka bhi yehi logo ne leke rakha hai apparently 🤣. These people should be really made the ambassadors of their areas. Thak jayengey bichare everyday apni taang ladane mei dusro ke lives mei 😁

The comments I've seen lately... for mahira, sajal, yumna are just too much... maybe there are more actress...I have had enough of their double standards smiley11

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I saw some weird comments for yumna... I think they are just haters, their sole purpose is to hate on celebs they don't like... I wonder how people have that much energy ..

I can't imagine loving a celebrity smiley36 or even watching a shit show for a celeb I might like a lil...

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: music_girl

The comments I've seen lately... for mahira, sajal, yumna are just too much... maybe there are more actress...I have had enough of their double standards smiley11

Yup, some accounts pretend to be fans and post stuff that gets trolled by others.I have seen those accounts specially* for Sajal.

Twitter is too toxic. I am taking a break from it

Edited by blahblah131 - 1 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Isn't her profile private?

yeah I checked wahaj’s also even if it’s private u can see if someone u follow is following the person

Originally posted by: music_girl

Does that even matter anymore if it's sajal, yumna etc ? Ladki dekhte hi troll krna shuru kr dete hai..

They did not even spare Feroze 's ex wife Alizeh.

The hatred against her just bcz of the fact that she is trying to financially support herself and her children bcz his moron ex-husband does have money to give maintenance but has lot of time and money to go out on trips with some other girl..and show his shit face and body to the viewers.

The comments for her were disgusting, pathetic and inhumane.

So, a female non-celebrity gets judged at this level then sajal, yumna ka kya hi baat hai...