Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dilsha

her name is popping up as soon as I see his following But I don’t see him as following when I check her profile. So maybe it’s insta prob

Isn't her profile private?

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I remember the shock of his wedding announcement I think she was heavily trolled as well. Also they were rumours of him with his co stars but he ended up shocking everyone by marrying Supriya smiley36 the teenage me smiley28smiley36 agree. Prithvi’s fan following was a different level. Also DQ was already taken by the time he got into films. Btw do u know whether rumours between him and samvrutha is true. That she liked him but he didn’t. I saw an IV with an RJ when she made comeback and there was a segment when she cud ask one qs back to him and she was like u were thinking of asking me something but held back what was that. And he was like when u said ur friends from industry and mentioned Prithvi as her close friends he was like my mind went into journalist mode and I was wondering abt that rumours but she laughed it offf smiley36

I used to ship prithvi and samvritha smiley36 and I guess almost everyone thought these two will end up together. They looked great together and had amazing chemistry. Don't know if they ever dated or not but they used to be close and I remember prithvi saying she was one of the few who knew about Supriya. But none of them came to the other one's wedding. But they did ayalum njanum thamil after his wedding and she was supposed to do celluloid with him but her marriage clashed with its dates and she backed out. She got married and went abroad. But when she made a comeback, indrajith and him were there in her bday party and they looked close.

I remember that iv and the RJ asked he heard she and prithvi were not on good terms and he was shocked when she took prithvi's name as one of her close friends from the industry. The only actress Prithviraj confirmed to have dated is Meera Jasmine even though he used to be linked to any girl he stands next to.

After the marriage Supriya as well as Prithvi was heavily trolled due to the iv they gave and he was also giving flops one after the other until ayalum njanum thamil became a huge critical and commercial hit and he got the state award.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

I don’t even understand what I’m looking at

If you have a mole on a particular spot of your hand then you are a descendant of witches. I have one at that spot smiley16

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

Isn't her profile private?

she lets a few fans in
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Love can’t be as complicated as these dramas make it seem

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxyKU-lIbU6/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Hania reaches ten million followers

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx5jp_it8PG/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==

Based on her likes she’s one of the few I think has actual real followers

spnfan thumbnail

So green tv runs their entire drama as ads on YouTube and that's how they get their views smiley36

I just got an episode of nouraz (mawra's drama) as ad on YouTube.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

So green tv runs their entire drama as ads on YouTube and that's how they get their views smiley36

I just got an episode of nouraz (mawra's drama) as ad on YouTube.

knew those views were shady
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

knew those views were shady

The kind of dramas green runs won't get high views. People only give high views to trash bin type of dramas. Ktk, MH, kam3, tb are all typical cliche masala drama with regressive background and toxic ml except MH. But it had a toxic mother in law which people likes as much as toxic ml smiley36