Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roseybubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MuratHayat

It's weird asking this but would like to know your views.. when Pak celebs who are supposedly dating and also go on trips ..do they share intimate relationships? It's like Most of them come from humble backgrounds and conservative parents.

For instance zainab and Osama...smiley36

Just read about durre and Omar..

Of course none can answer that but at times I wonder how dating works smiley36

I honestly believe majority of them don’t have pre martial sex. The most they would do is make out and even that I have my doubts about. Holding hands/cuddling!is the most I expect.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

That's from June and after Bilal's bday and when their dating rumours started floating. smiley29

Was she being heart broken and heart fluttering at the same time smiley37

Billu darling liked that post. I noticed he hardly liked 11 posts when she has posted 60+ posts since his first like and his fans were saying he likes every single one of her posts

If they are dating then billu darling clearly is playing it safe and dure is low key flaunting it. If ever these two break up billy darling will have a clean chit and his fans will be like she was the one after him smiley37

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuratHayat

It's weird asking this but would like to know your views.. when Pak celebs who are supposedly dating and also go on trips ..do they share intimate relationships? It's like Most of them come from humble backgrounds and conservative parents.

For instance zainab and Osama...smiley36

Just read about durre and Omar..

Of course none can answer that but at times I wonder how dating works smiley36

It's 2023 and it's hard to believe if they aren't esp the once who have been together for more than an year. Even small town lower middle class and middle class girls and boys do it and they might be from very conservative families. I doubt anyone from a conservative background will even go on vacations for weeks with their bf/gf. Since zainab and dure posts all of it, it's hard to believe their families are not aware of this. It's another thing if they date with their families permission or don't listen to them. Pak dramas and most pak actors would love to portray all this don't happen in the land of the pure but who are we kidding. smiley36

Originally posted by: spnfan

What's there to get backlash for this? That's a normal sleeveless dress.

Yaa...very very normal but still got all the hate 🥴

People were not happy with the deep neckline as per the comment section 😅

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Yaa...very very normal but still got all the hate 🥴

People were not happy with the deep neckline as per the comment section 😅

It isn't even that deep. Not even her clevage line is showing and she seems to have flat chest. Not even slightly bold. smiley29

Do these people look at women with microscopic lense?

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago

That's from June and after Bilal's bday and when their dating rumours started floating. smiley29

Billu darling liked that post. I noticed he hardly liked 11 posts when she has posted 60+ posts since his first like and his fans were saying he likes every single one of her posts

If they are dating then billu darling clearly is playing it safe and dure is low key flaunting it. If ever these two break up billy darling will have a clean chit and his fans will be like she was the one after him smiley37

He is playing safe..true..he might have gone thru comments in fanpages so he became cautious and stopped liking her pics.

He is like a Shona bachha to his fans so he will eventually get away with everything

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Bilal leaving his cheating girlfriend for someone else’s cheating girlfriend

It isn't even that deep. Not even her clevage line is showing and she seems to have flat chest. Not even slightly bold. smiley29

Do these people look at women with microscopic lense?

I had mentioned earlier na, ladkio ko dekh kar sabko sharam, haya, sanskar yaad aa jata hai..same with this pic too

Roseybubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

okay so I checked. Omer was the one posting around that time. She was posting sad stories a couple weeks prior.

Originally posted by: Roseybubblez

I honestly believe majority of them don’t have pre martial sex. The most they would do is make out and even that I have my doubts about. Holding hands/cuddling!is the most I expect.

Bhai karte hai....bass they pretend bcs people make it a very big issue & trolling and all

Tbh few of them bolly stars b aagey hai bahut

Edited by Happy_life2023 - 1 years ago