Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Roseybubblez

When asked best actor/most good looking actor she would always mention Bilal. So she definitely had some sort of attraction towards him.

I didn't know that.

Poor omer. Got dumbed the moment she got to work with her crush and even managed to date him.

Roseybubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also I remember clearly when Omer was posting his sad posts. There was a post that he posted saying people that love you would take out time for you. Gives you an indication of what was happening.

spnfan thumbnail

Also I remember clearly when Omer was posting his sad posts. There was a post that he posted saying people that love you would take out time for you. Gives you an indication of what was happening.

When was he posting all these sad stories?

I guess she dumbed him when she started getting prime time dramas and he is still stuck in daily soaps. If a guy did this he would have been called names.

Roseybubblez thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

I didn't know that.

Poor omer. Got dumbed the moment she got to work with her crush and even managed to date him.

actually I remember she mentioned it front him. They came on an interview on mazaq raat.

Roseybubblez thumbnail

When was he posting all these sad stories?

I guess she dumbed him when she started getting prime time dramas and he is still stuck in daily soaps. If a guy did this he would have been called names.

I can’t remember but it was either two weeks before this post or two weeks after. But I think it was prior.

Roseybubblez thumbnail

We don’t know the situation of their relationship internally but externally it’s not looking good. But the fact they went on a trip and then she dumps him is quite telling. It wasn’t casual dating. You don’t casual date for 2 years and then go on trips together. Also he saw it as something more because the guy is still hung up on it. But at the same time he seems to be liking a girl in Tamsha (from what I know) so is he also rebounding?

Dure was also posting sad stories during the week she posted the blue dress Insta pic.
🤷‍♀️

Edited by Roseybubblez - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail

actually I remember she mentioned it front him. They came on an interview on mazaq raat.

So mazaq raat is a place were unofficial couples go together?

Usama and zainab, bilal and ramsha, omer and dure all went there smiley37

Wonder if Bilal and dure will go smiley37

We don’t know the situation of their relationship internally but externally it’s not looking good. But the fact they went on a trip and then she dumps him is quite telling. It wasn’t casual dating. You don’t casual date for 2 years and then go on trips together. Also he saw it as something more because the guy is still hung up on it. But at the same time he seems to be liking a girl in Tamsha (from what I know) so is he also rebounding?

Dure was also posting sad stories during the week she posted the blue dress Insta pic.
🤷‍♀️

But tamasha is like big boss. We didn't know if they paired up bcz of the show or genuinely like each other. This point is addressed in whatsup 411 also.

So mazaq raat is a place were unofficial couples go together?

Usama and zainab, bilal and ramsha, omer and dure all went there smiley37

Wonder if Bilal and dure will go smiley37

Bilal ke side se kuch hai bhi ya nahi...we will never get to know 😅

If we get to know then that would be direct engagement or a break up news

Edited by Happy_life2023 - 1 years ago
Roseybubblez thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

But tamasha is like big boss. We didn't know if they paired up bcz of the show or genuinely like each other. This point is addressed in whatsup 411 also.

Yeah see this isn’t helping Dures case.