Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

We don't know if billu darling already had his rebound relationship or not. He broke up with ramsha more than an year ago before IM started. The timeline for dure omer's break up and Bilal dure dating rumours are too messed up for it to be rebound. Who looks for a rebound around the same time as their breakup? Don't they need time to process the breakup? smiley29

Not same time but few months after...

Rebound can happen within few days after breakup or after few months/year of breakup too.

If you are emotionally invested for a long period of time then ur bound to get hurt more and try to look out for some kind of replacement who may try to make u feel better atleast

Edited by Happy_life2023 - 1 years ago

Yes, but started shooting in May.

She also went to Hira's wedding with omer in Feb. Then omer on tamasha said he broke up 3-4 months ago and isn't tamasha a live show? That's around the same time IM started shooting.

Chalo koi nai .. if he is happy I am also happy 😶

Edited by Happy_life2023 - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Not same time but few months after...

Rebound can happen within few days after breakup or after few months/year of breakup too.

If you are emotionally invested for a long period of time then ur bound to get hurt more and try to look out for some kind of replacement who may try to make u feel better atleast

It certainly looks messy.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Chalo koi nai .. if he is happy I am also happy 😶

If he dont have problem with dure jumping from one guy to another so easily he shouldn't have shaded ramsha either. There is not much difference with what ramsha and dure did if even ramsha did what Bilal was indicating.

If he dont have problem with dure jumping from one guy to another so easily he shouldn't have shaded ramsha either. There is not much difference with what ramsha and dure did if even ramsha did what Bilal was indicating.

Yep...agreed 💯

It certainly looks messy.

Rebounds are more painful than the actual relationships.

Roseybubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bilal is gorgeous looking but boring as well smiley37

If she fell for a good looking guy around the same time as her breakup then I don't know how to feel about her smiley29

I know how to feel. Been feeling this way for a long time. She has been crushing on him from before for sure. You can tell in her other interviews.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roseybubblez

I know how to feel. Been feeling this way for a long time. She has been crushing on him from before for sure. You can tell in her other interviews.

Then poor omer.

She ever talked about Bilal in any of her IVs?

Originally posted by: Roseybubblez

Woahh ?? Really? Which iv...?

I didn't know this 😮

Roseybubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When asked best actor/most good looking actor she would always mention Bilal. So she definitely had some sort of attraction towards him.