Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

damn then Ahad’s dad must be quite loaded

Loaded and with connections. There is a reason why ahad only did 7 dramas in 7 yrs and got lead roles in big projects just like that.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: spnfan

I just checked. They used to producer a lot of dramas mainly for geo but also did hum and ary as well. I thought bashir momin was produced by 7th sky but its A&B and it was the most expensive pak drama (don't know if it still is). Don't know were they put those money in. It looked like a typical pak drama.

Now most ph are loyal to just one channel. Why is it like that? I think Humayun's next level producers on all channels but six Sigma is fixed for ary and 7th sky ( i was shocked he is also part of it) for geo. Momina and mommal productions only do hum shows.

Even momina duraid produced shows for urdu1 for example Mere humdam mere dost and yes humayun has 3 ph Next level, six Sigma and 7th sky daam, makan and shehr e Zaat we're produced by 7th sky and i just recently saw that a&b is producing mein kahani hun which is on express tv even six Sigma too produced alif which is on geo

spnfan thumbnail

https://reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/op6FC2RdXl

Apparently according to Hassan Animal is a copy of maula jutt smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Even momina duraid produced shows for urdu1 for example Mere humdam mere dost and yes humayun has 3 ph Next level, six Sigma and 7th sky daam, makan and shehr e Zaat we're produced by 7th sky and i just recently saw that a&b is producing mein kahani hun which is on express tv even six Sigma too produced alif which is on geo

Alif was produced by another ph called epic of Humayun's wife and not six Sigma.

How many ph does humayun and his wife has? 7th sky, six Sigma, next level, epic smiley3

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Alif was produced by another ph called epic of Humayun's wife and not six Sigma.

How many ph does humayun and his wife has? 7th sky, six Sigma, next level, epic smiley3

Never knew humayun has another pH I thought he has 3 ph

https://twitter.com/Dontask1652810/status/1708108793018487153

This was the pic she posted during pks and deleted after just 5-6 people started asking is this Islamic republic of Pakistan smiley36

She wants to be known as “hot” and “pretty”.. when she didn’t get that she tried to be a “serious” actor by taking up some so called non conventional roles but she ended up acting the same in all of them.. I don’t see any versatility in her performances ..

she was plain bad in Tere Bin when she was trying to be seductive .. her fans do mental gymnastics praising/defending her ..she’s underrated yet the most famous actor known to mankind.. she’s ignored yet everyone are plotting against her .. she’s a hot Disney princess with majestic ethereal looks yet she rose above her average looks solely by her Oscar winning performances competing against the “model types”..

She’s secksie yet sanskari and doesn’t feel comfortable showing her ankle .. she focuses on her acting and not modeling for ads, yet she has never ending bridal shoots with the same coy look lol ..it’s endless potential

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

apparently that’s her. She sent the pictures to gl first, so much for privacy
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

If they got married then congratulations to Mahira and her hubby

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

apparently that’s her. She sent the pictures to gl first, so much for privacy

I was looking for the source of the picture because it could be anyone and GL has given the picture courtesy to https://www.instagram.com/anushaytkhan/ who shared this bit on her story. I think she could be in trouble if Mahira indeed wanted to maintain her privacy. Pixiedust941 on twitter posted this before GL

Edited by blahblah131 - 1 years ago