https://www.instagram.com/p/CxawjdkNKl1/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Someone care to explain what she meant? Everything went above my head smiley37

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/w3Acdkepl7Y?si=06lWz-zv42uVUUYZ

Girls, got tea...

They are talking about omer and dure's breakup

So he said he went to London with her and bought her 4 cakes and she even posted about it. He didn't say anything bad about her but from the way he spoke it looked like she broke up with him. Then he said he has hopes that she might have messaged him while he is at the house but also feels its too late. He talked as if the breakup affected him and he needs a fresh start.

If dure broke up with omer for billu darling then she is no different from ramsha (according to what bilal indicated) and billu darling is as much at fault for getting involved with the same type of person. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

She broke up with him 3-4 months ago and her rumours with bilal started 3 months ago on billu darling's bday. Just a month after they started shooting.

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail

https://twitter.com/vibesonloop/status/1704755468793430203

Antonym is back with his potty mouth after a short break smiley37

Originally posted by: spnfan

Girls, got tea...

So he said he went to London with her and bought her 4 cakes and she even posted about it. He didn't say anything bad about her but from the way he spoke it looked like she broke up with him. Then he said he has hopes that she might have messaged him while he is at the house but also feels its too late. He talked as if the breakup affected him and he needs a fresh start.

If dure broke up with omer for billu darling then she is no different from ramsha (according to what bilal indicated) and billu darling is as much at fault for getting involved with the same type of person. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

She broke up with him 3-4 months ago and her rumours with bilal started 3 months ago on billu darling's bday. Just a month after they started shooting.

Ok...I am really still unable to process this 🙄

Why ? If yes, then mostly it will be a rebound relationship I guess...

Such relationships don't work for much longer time

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Girls, got tea...

but who can deny falling for Bilaalsmiley36 he is a gorgeous man!smiley16 and Dur-e is a bad actor, but she is stunning too..so sparks were bound to flysmiley36
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Ok...I am really still unable to process this 🙄

Why ? If yes, then mostly it will be a rebound relationship I guess...

Such relationships don't work for much longer time

We don't know if billu darling already had his rebound relationship or not. He broke up with ramsha more than an year ago before IM started. The timeline for dure omer's break up and Bilal dure dating rumours are too messed up for it to be rebound. Who looks for a rebound around the same time as their breakup? Don't they need time to process the breakup? smiley29

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

but who can deny falling for Bilaalsmiley36 he is a gorgeous man!smiley16 and Dur-e is a bad actor, but she is stunning too..so sparks were bound to flysmiley36

Bilal is gorgeous looking but boring as well smiley37

If she fell for a good looking guy around the same time as her breakup then I don't know how to feel about her smiley29

Girls, got tea...

She celebrated her bday in Jan 2023, bilal started liking her pic from dec 28, 2022 onwards so they might have signed the project or were in talks atleast 1-2 months before

spnfan thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxdP3meoC8i/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Aamna's review of mein and daddy hotie is funny smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

She celebrated her bday in Jan 2023, bilal started liking her pic from dec 28, 2022 onwards so they might have signed the project or were in talks atleast 1-2 months before

Yes, but started shooting in May.

She also went to Hira's wedding with omer in Feb. Then omer on tamasha said he broke up 3-4 months ago and isn't tamasha a live show? That's around the same time IM started shooting.