Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/mashtalks__/status/1707855621679190156

Apparently it all started from here. smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

they are so annoying . Nobody cares if that girl wants to wear a burka. This all started because Aamna from something haute said Yumna isn’t a fashion girl and these losers started with that bs of her not wanting to show her body . They get so butthurt about everything. The girl can’t dress and that’s that

They are one confused bunch. They want wahaj and yumna to do hot photoshoot like sajal-sheheryar or atleast hamza-sehar but then says their fav is different from other actresses because she don't wear 'those type' of clothes and then look down on other actresses who wears what they want without caring who all gets butthurt.

Their obsession with every walking thing on earth souch praise their fav is hilarious smiley37

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

fans of a show which entire plot line was when the leads were going to have sex . They really think because there’s no kissing scene that doesn’t make the storyline still gross
spnfan thumbnail

she still looks a mess

I never liked animal print clothes. The 90s were filled with it and I hated that on actresses.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahblah131

No, This all started because some people found the new Nishat Linen PS boring and repetitive and they wanted her to do bold photoshoots.

It's always coming up now and then. It's been there since people started criticising yumna for her styling and makeup in tere bin and it started from the moment the teasers were out.

spnfan thumbnail

no one in Pakistan even does bold photoshoots. Maybe a strapless dress here and there but for the most part it’s still modest. Yumna can be modest and still stylish, she’s just not . Yumna’s styling in all her campaigns so far have been the same , from the makeup to the hair. That’s not because of modesty , that’s just bad styling .

Ayeza's every photoshoot for mein has been good and she is modest and fully clothed.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

I never liked animal print clothes. The 90s were filled with it and I hated that on actresses.

it’s one of the tackiest fashion trends
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

This time It started after the NL shoot, and then the tweet above was posted applauding Mawra for being bold, unlike other actresses. I am sure it keeps coming up again and again.

https://twitter.com/Sriparn47434002/status/1707495756620616060

spnfan thumbnail

it’s one of the tackiest fashion trends

Then those chain belts. Hated those as well. smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahblah131

This time It started after the NL shoot, and then the tweet above was posted applauding Mawra for being bold, unlike other actresses. I am sure it keeps coming up again and again.

https://twitter.com/Sriparn47434002/status/1707495756620616060

This is all so funny to read as a third person smiley37