Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/spookymysteryx/status/1700979889674068477

Bilal is doing tmk. Confirmed by someone from big bang.

Who is director ali kazmi?

Originally posted by: MuratHayat

The bansali and his blinds were very horrific to even read.. felt really bad for him. It was strange to know (few) ptv actors' desperation to work in big banners of bolly

Blinds are extremely pathetic and demeaning. Can destroy someone's life too. There were so much of discussion after SSR's death but still no change. Its continuing even today. And most of the blinds are against a select few actors (majorly against outsiders) to ruin their careers

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Blinds are extremely pathetic and demeaning. Can destroy someone's life too. There were so much of discussion after SSR's death but still no change. Its continuing even today. And most of the blinds are against a select few actors (majorly against outsiders) to ruin their careers

Yes. Most blinds are definitely against outsiders or actors who dont belong to a particular gang. I have even seen blinds against shraddha who even after being a nepo kid don't belong to any gang or is often seen in parties. Her acting skills might be questionable but she definitely comes off as a likeable person offscreen. Talks well and don't have that irritating nepo kid accent. Also never heard her saying dumb things on camera.

I saw an interview of someone from the industry or an entertainment journalist who said srk used to be hated like anything by industry insiders in the late 90s and early 2000s. There were not a single bollywood party that don't end without shit talking about srk. Most of the stars of that times esp nepo kids couldn't take the fact that a middle class outsider is giving them tough competition and is winning people's heart.

I remember ayushman saying how kjo and Dharma didn't even let him inside their office when he was trying to be an actor.

Originally posted by: spnfan

Yes. Most blinds are definitely against outsiders or actors who dont belong to a particular gang. I have even seen blinds against shraddha who even after being a nepo kid don't belong to any gang or is often seen in parties. Her acting skills might be questionable but she definitely comes off as a likeable person offscreen. Talks well and don't have that irritating nepo kid accent. Also never heard her saying dumb things on camera.

I saw an interview of someone from the industry or an entertainment journalist who said srk used to be hated like anything by industry insiders in the late 90s and early 2000s. There were not a single bollywood party that don't end without shit talking about srk. Most of the stars of that times esp nepo kids couldn't take the fact that a middle class outsider is giving them tough competition and is winning people's heart.

I remember ayushman saying how kjo and Dharma didn't even let him inside their office when he was trying to be an actor.

Yes ayushman and srk ka I read.

Shraddha's blinds hardly come up even if it comes up then mostly they are about her films, acting and not based on her personal life or her character being assassinated.

For instance there were horrible blinds on kriti sanon stating that she slept with Sanjay dutt to get a multi starrer movie. Then SSR being a skirt chaser and him molesting her co star sanjana sanghvi. She deliberately kept her mouth shut and clarified only when things escalated badly and SSR was forced to share the screenshot of chats btw them.

Coming to shraddha, no one will dare to openly write such stuffs against her.

And by blinds I mean not the reddit one...but the proper offical ones. Most notorious is Pinkvilla, and there was one more..not remembering the name but was quite infamous for spreading all kinds of lies.

If SRK himself has been the target then him being the most powerful in industry can atleast stop or make kjo and Aditya chopra understand to not do such shit but sab chup ho jate hai at the end and when people i.e. Janta actually points out, all of them get triggered.

The audacity of Kjo to openly say in front of Anushka that he wanted her career to be finished off. Such privileged entitled brats. Surprises me everytime. These people aren't even scared of God ..

Edited by Happy_life2023 - 1 years ago
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I think he has two looks. He was with mustache in the earlier pics and now in clean shave.

Moustache wala will be when he is oldsmiley44
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/spookymysteryx/status/1700979889674068477

Bilal is doing tmk. Confirmed by someone from big bang.

Who is director ali kazmi?

Chalo kuch toh accha sunne mila!Badar is doing it only,the person said in his ig story,shoot may start from oct
Edited by Tiara-p - 1 years ago
Roseybubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Bilal unfollowed Sana Shahnawaz….and he also dropped someone else but not sure who.

Just saw that sana shahnawaz is not there in Bilal's following list anymore...wonder what happened ?

Edited by Happy_life2023 - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Just saw that sana shahnawaz is not there in Bilal's following list anymore...wonder what happened ?

Did he accidentally follow her or something? Does he stalk our thread smiley3. I made a comment on him following just yesterday and he unfollowed her today. What a coincidence smiley37

This boy plays follow unfollow game when he is bored I guess.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roseybubblez

So Bilal unfollowed Sana Shahnawaz….and he also dropped someone else but not sure who.

He follows Talha and zara. I am surprised with zara though. He rarely follows any female actor he never worked with. I guess she is the only one.

Someone needs to spill some tea on our mysterious boy.