Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

i reject you from his saali list bcs you have bad eyes on himsmiley18

I will sing besharam rang when I see himsmiley37

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Billu started following the producer of next level(Humayun's wife I guess). I am not sure he has been following her for long but if not I think his next will be with next level if tmk is delayed further. What of it's for green tv?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Haven't watch jannat se aagey properly. So didn't recommend it . But did saw highlights looks really good. Kubra is nailing it. Ramsha is average, she actually is overrated while Kubra still hasn’t got enough recognition. She was also amazing in HKKST. Looks likes Farooq will end up with Jannat smiley9. Will watch when I am free properly. Do give your reviews.

I do like ramsha, kubra and all of the cast of JSA but In the later episodes Ramsha will improve her acting in this and it's a very unique geo show but you should be hatke and give a chance to other channels rather than your favourite channel

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

maya looked good in that campaign with wahaj but the second one I saw her makeup looked too plastic and the clothes were tacky
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: music_girl

I am also planning to watch. Is it about how dark the entertainment industry is? What's the plot basically?

Yeah. Have watched only few episodes but kubra is tv celebrity who hosts morning show and Ramsha is crazy fan of her. The show shows reality of celebrity life

I didn't liked initial episodes just because of Ramsha. But kubra is nailing the show and now it seems to be better.

Btwn some hosts show celebrity were actually offended by this show lol.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I do like ramsha, kubra and all of the cast of JSA but In the later episodes Ramsha will improve her acting in this and it's a very unique geo show but you should be hatke and give a chance to other channels rather than your favourite channel

I watch all show if its hatke. I quit midway because Ramshas character irritated me.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

I watch all show if its hatke. I quit midway because Ramshas character irritated me.

I have the best option for you you can skip her scene and watch her scenes with farooq

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I watch all show if its hatke. I quit midway because Ramshas character irritated me. And morning shows aren't popular here so I couldn't relate to it.