Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Why? Poor guy is just human.

He was doing a dance rehearsal and he got sweety.

I

sorry but I hate a boxy shape. Thats one less point on top of his lack of acting skills
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

something other than a salwar kameez at least . Mehwish is always so badly styled in everything, it was nice to see a well put together leading lady

I have never seen mehwish in anything except first few episodes of dillagi.

Maya dressed well in both teefa in trouble and parey hut.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I have never seen mehwish in anything except first few episodes of dillagi.

Maya dressed well in both teefa in trouble and parey hut.

mehwish is the worse dressed actress in Hollywood , Bollywood , lollywood , every film industry every . I don’t know what it is but she just can’t put an outfit together to save her life
spnfan thumbnail

sorry but I hate a boxy shape. Thats one less point on top of his lack of acting skills

He dresses well most of the times.

He is decent if he don't have to give any extreme reactions in acting. He has screen presence.

spnfan thumbnail

mehwish is the worse dressed actress in Hollywood , Bollywood , lollywood , every film industry every . I don’t know what it is but she just can’t put an outfit together to save her life

I never heard anyone speak of her much. Aamna and tabish talked about her dress during tmk press meet or something but I don't remember what they said about her.

How is she as an actress?

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I never heard anyone speak of her much. Aamna and tabish talked about her dress during tmk press meet or something but I don't remember what they said about her.

How is she as an actress?

I watched load wedding she was fine, it wasn’t a super challenging role . The way people talk about her she’s considered second best after Saba in terms of mainstream actresses
spnfan thumbnail

I watched load wedding she was fine, it wasn’t a super challenging role . The way people talk about her she’s considered second best after Saba in terms of mainstream actresses

Acting wise or overall stardom wise?

I have heard mehwish, saba and Mahira are considered to be the top actresses out of their contemporaries.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Acting wise or overall stardom wise?

I have heard mehwish, saba and Mahira are considered to be the top actresses out of their contemporaries.

acting wise yes, stardom wise I’m not sure. W mehwish is always a mystery to me when it comes to being a star. She’s had successful dramas and movies but I don’t really think she has a fanbase like mahira and saba or maybe she’s just not on my radar .